OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

that ac milan tech fit
pimp.gif
. i'm about to get a ronaldinho (my favorite player) longsleeve asap. but no techfit, i'm not feeling that scuba suit.

good stuff everyone....

recent pick ups.
Rifts for the Wifey
9h55q9.jpg

LBs for me
2niwa2t.jpg

NICE PICKUPS NT

GOT THESE DURING MY LUNCH AT WSS...TOOK A QUICK LOOK IN THE 2ND FLOOR CLEARANCE SECTION, DROPPED MY PHONE AND SAW THESE. I WOULDNT HAVE SPOTTED THEM IF I HADNT DROPPED MY PHONE.

SIZE 11 2010 OLYMPICS...$130 FLAT

392602808.jpg

all i need is a vick jersey
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

NICE PICKUPS NT

GOT THESE DURING MY LUNCH AT WSS...TOOK A QUICK LOOK IN THE 2ND FLOOR CLEARANCE SECTION, DROPPED MY PHONE AND SAW THESE. I WOULDNT HAVE SPOTTED THEM IF I HADNT DROPPED MY PHONE.

I bet your eyes lit up like a Christmas tress when you saw those   
lucky SOB 
mad.gif

am still looking for a size 8.5 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

NICE PICKUPS NT

I bet your eyes lit up like a Christmas tress when you saw those   
lucky SOB 
mad.gif

am still looking for a size 8.5 
laugh.gif

LIKE THIS
double_take.gif

Picked mines up earlier from the P.O. heres the pics. I also compared it to the size 8 2001 DS CGs i have. Overall im happy wit em. The quality is way better than CDP 11s and Space Jams.

picked up another DOME aparrel shirt today
7db26915a71f023aa54e8fc327c05959cad85ca5.pjpg

it came with a few extras. dude writes lil messages on the packaging which is a nice personal touch.

6c31665d112dace3ceb78946d35a70fe9c59163e.pjpg

49816d5a1c2ca5efcd684287243613be4f7e3f3d.pjpg

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Picked mines up earlier from the P.O. heres the pics. I also compared it to the size 8 2001 DS CGs i have. Overall im happy wit em. The quality is way better than CDP 11s and Space Jams.
Is the material of the 23 on the back heel the same as CDP and SJ 2010? TIA

good luck finding hwcs. nike shredded what was left over. so what's out there right now is it!! sad right

Originally Posted by R3TROSPECT

good luck finding hwcs. nike shredded what was left over. so what's out there right now is it!! sad right

From what I hear, there are size 9 samples floating around campus or overseas. Not everything gets shredded! My friend who works for Nike overseas (I won't even mention the country) showed me some crazy unreleased samples like a Metallic Silver Foam One (not Pewters), Kryptonate AM Hyperize (Electric Green to Lime Green gradient...bananas), and of course those HWCs. Dude was rocking the Neon AM 24/7s in early 2009 lol.

When I saw the HWCs in person, I was absolutely floored. The BDay LeBron IV is my all-time favorite LeBron but the HWC absolutely takes a massive dump on the Birthdays.

Back
Top Bottom