OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Lilpenny's UK 7s.....man.

Fred, rooting against your homestate Rangers with the TB fitted?

Because my black bill Giants fitted doesnb't fit anymore.....

2q2k03o.jpg

Gigantes!

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Keepie Uppie - How's the fit on the techfit jerseys? i hear they're much tighter than the normal jersey
they are...i went one size up than normal and it's still pretty snug...

*Copy & Paste from the AF1 thread*

Good looking out to the man up North! Came in today:

DS 1995 Canvas Highs
5077331364_2dbc923e15.jpg

5076733151_19573756cf.jpg

5076730185_d47a6d73e8.jpg

Thanks, Ron.

Nike Hyperfuse, "Snatch Pack"...Turkish Edition

and something in support of Lance and 10.02.

Do the right thing.

my recent pickups...

got the Nike Vapor Jacket for the wet run days....got the lunar trainers today, and a sleeveless matching blk/neon running shirt **bonus: kobe shirt and miles davis from last week or so

de115ae53610f632feab9623fa73ccb56f178b8.jpg

BONUS:
got MOH today, picked up 2k11 on RD and late but a goodie Kill Zone 2 and Iron Man 2 blu ray
4d4153ef3718f93696387b81e399871aa64e18f.jpg

Nice Pick ups NT...

Puma Blaze of Glory, PUMA Disc Blaze NM II, Nike Little Max 90 2007, Air Force 1 and the usability disaster Nokia 6760 slide
10-2010.jpg

Adidas Adicolor W1 Consortium
10-2010-2.jpg

Some cash to burn
10-2010-3.jpg

Drew, I missed out on those blue Kobe Vs for cheap! U get at NT?

Eric, glad u got the stuff....awaiting your blog!

Lil Yank ~ I highly recommend you don't quote that (or any other) pic. 
wink.gif

Keepie Uppie wrote:
BIGRED33 wrote:
Keepie Uppie - How's the fit on the techfit jerseys? i hear they're much tighter than the normal jersey

they are...i went one size up than normal and it's still pretty snug...

I thought that all the pro-editions fit like the one Malouda has on, but as you can see Gourcuff has a looser-fit fit version.  Interesting.  I think the looser ones don't have those 'straps' on the back as well.
b616c0ce6b7619cab5f308bd6f96d8d2-getty-fbl-euro-2012-france-romania.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Keepie Uppie wrote:
BIGRED33 wrote:
Keepie Uppie - How's the fit on the techfit jerseys? i hear they're much tighter than the normal jersey

I thought that all the pro-editions fit like the one Malouda has on, but as you can see Gourcuff has a looser-fit fit version.  Interesting.  I think the looser ones don't have those 'straps' on the back as well.

i think it's more of a personal choice really...

Malouda wears the Techfit version - those are the jerseys that has the "webbing" or "straps"...
but i've actually seen two versions of the Techfit jerseys - the other one does not have the webbing(like a Liverpool authentic jersey)...
i believe the one that Gourcuff has on is the Formotion version - pretty much like the Techfit jerseys but much less snug...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Keepie Uppie wrote:
BIGRED33 wrote:
i think it's more of a personal choice really...

Malouda wears the Techfit version - those are the jerseys that has the "webbing" or "straps"...
but i've actually seen two versions of the Techfit jerseys - the other one does not have the webbing(like a Liverpool authentic jersey)...
i believe the one that Gourcuff has on is the Formotion version - pretty much like the Techfit jerseys but much less snug...

co-sign.

I was watching champions league and saw ac milan players (adidas club) wearing both type of jerseys. Ronaldinho was wearing the loose fit formotion jersey while Seedorf wore the snug Techfit.

Does anybody know if they actually sell both these versions besides the replica?

Back
Top Bottom