OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

More tennis gear.

D, that Nadal court ballistic 2.3 cw was based on the Agassi court tech challenge. 

Picked these bad boys up earlier this month.
smile.gif
Very happy with them! wouldn't mind a 2nd pair!

5088633260_284e1c4ca6_z.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

KeepieUppie just going crazy on the kits. Do you just collect them or actually wear em? Good stuff.
i wear them...pretty much all the time too...
happy.gif

no jersey pickups this week...just 2 pairs of 3m Wings:

*dang, what i thought was a nice thrift store steal checked out to be a phony. Aw well, there goes my first pair of "Visvims"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

that looks like a nice pickup for your daughter...not you lol

are you purposely pointing this out? cause he did mention that it was for his daughter and not for him. just askin...

And btw, my first G-Shock... Black G-Lide 5600, ordered from jomashop... I was kinda skeptical about the authenticity but everything seems to be in order and for $61 shipped, why not?
pimp.gif

f4a1684ee624af3052f33559f0fc3a6ce561885e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

that looks like a nice pickup for your daughter...not you lol

are you purposely pointing this out? cause he did mention that it was for his daughter and not for him. just askin...
He probably means that he'll be the one who actually takes care of the dog, while his daughter just plays with it.

29qi4wm.jpg

Chicago Lunarglide+ 2

J. Crew MacAlister Boots

13in. MBP

DS Shanghais

And waiting for my 1/2 Cent Eggplants to arrive.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

RL - how's that hen white? Is that an export only item?

Yea only sold in Europe and the Carib, not sure why it isn't sold in the states.. I drink it all the time so its no big deal to me, not much smoother than reg henny, or black henny... privi> IMO... just a habit of grabbing it on my way back from vacations.

Back
Top Bottom