OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

New ballin' kicks for 50 bucks...
Heard that it performs almost the same as the Kobe IV. Will put it to the test tonight...

72516e4fb3d1e0954f1f45cd14be0f97ace806ac.pjpg

Going to Miami Wednesday for penny showing anyone going as well?
and im try get a pair of those lebron Vice 8's im liking the new style but i still think hands down 7's are my favorite

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

and im try get a pair of those lebron Vice 8's im liking the new style but i still think hands down 7's are my favorite

Im skipping on the Penny event at that store for different reasons. And if you thinking of piking Miami Lebron VIII's while here, dont bother. They sold out, unless you find a reseller. I couldnt even snag mine and some other friends pairs.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Im skipping on the Penny event at that store for different reasons. And if you thinking of piking Miami Lebron VIII's while here, dont bother. They sold out, unless you find a reseller. I couldnt even snag mine and some other friends pairs.
grin.gif
Damm thats a major reason why i wanted go down their well i heard they released all over miami on the 17th is this true and why you skipping the penny event i really think its going be unique never met him before but heard good things 

af33546344ff6a52c3bbc15cb465aaa11dfdd3d.JPG

one side of me feels like i'm robbing people of the chance to own these. the other side says, whoever wants them need to put forth just a bit more effort and loosen that wallet up. but I digress.. +1 to my arsenal

f0zo5t.jpg

Visited my hometown of Toronto last weekend and got two pairs of Kobe V Chaos from the Nike outlet. I ain't mad at 30% + 30% promo for the Canadian Thanksgiving - $135 for both pairs.

Also, wifey went and surprised me with a duffle bag I've been wanting for a while - N4E1 Mulliner II Duffle Bag. LOVE IT.

dimsum1 - im pretty much hating u got them kobes in my size
laugh.gif

freaking canadian outlets
30t6p3b.gif

streetballa2311 - thanks man. it is a lot to dish out on a bag but it's really nice. i already got a lot of compliments on my first day using it. i almost had to pass because i spent most of my money on the wife's bday, but she surprised me and got it for me. you can fit a good amount in it, right now i have a pair of shoes and some gym clothes in it, with a good amount of space leftover for anything else you wanna put in it.

bigj505 - yeah kobe's aren't really a hit in canada. i think they received a fsr for both chaos and dk's. they sat on store shelves since the day they dropped, and didn't even sell when they were put on sale. finally nike canada recalled them and sent them to the outlets. meanwhile, they both sold out pretty fast here in the states.

Back
Top Bottom