OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

I'll take these for 30% off any day of the week. Thanks to balinonabudget210 for the assist...
53ohhl.jpg

Originally Posted by miamin2

evisumane - whered you get those polo hoodies for that price?

Factory Store in Lake George,NY they were marked down to $60 then the employees hooked me up with a 25% discount. so it came out to like the $45 range...

FINALLY!!!!!
ACG Air Moc and Footscape Motion Climber's Pack

The usual...lolz!!!

From this weekend...couldn't pass up when the whole store was 25% off.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Signed by Anfernee Hardaway huh

So you're not gonna wear them anymore, wilding.. I woulda gave him a napkin or basketball card
Im post the video he signed the shoes off my feet trust me im wear them now they really are significant and he was such a cool dude man he was wearing silver half cents like me lol

^ Nice cuzzo.....Cp Footscape's are dope, just shoppin around for a cool price.

Cris.

Walked inside a local spot and turns out they got these early!

Good quality leather on these
happy.gif

Selecta, nice pick-ups. My shop got the Footscapes in this week - I'm really feelin' em. But for some reason Footscapes fit me so weird.

Modz, dope Pattas...

For me...

osddeh.jpg

Air Max 2010 & Air Max 90 Photo Blues. To say the AM2010s are comfy is an understatement -- I simply love this shoe.....

wj7zgw.jpg

Copying UCasta on these AM90s.....they will be rocked this weekend!

sgtilv.jpg

@ Lil Yank those II's look hot and what do you think of those Greys? @IsTaYsTuNiNyA What is your opinion on the Greys?

FLINT: Thanks bro, when my boy showed 'em to me, I couldn't pass 'em up. I guess Footscapes/Wovens only work for those size 9 and under.

Originally Posted by fizzy23

@ Lil Yank those II's look hot and what do you think of those Greys? @IsTaYsTuNiNyA What is your opinion on the Greys?

They're more comfortable than the Space Jams.. imo.. the patent leather is more durable which is better for pinky toes..
laugh.gif

I received these today, FINALLY!!
7323545b4dfbcaf400d5642b14b57a8aa6cce81.jpg

91f253846bc8e0d564f1365662ff58c70412865.jpg

Better Picture of my Grey's I got last week!
9f225c844bc8601068a1ceba01aa978ff186573.jpg

another look at the 13's
25a15f41c002661766caac23e27d8a27f3ef491.jpg

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by fizzy23

They're more comfortable that the Space Jams.. imo.. the patent leather is more durable which is better for pinky toes..
laugh.gif

Lol... I know it seems like they took the time with the Grey's!!!

Might have to cop those Climber Pack ACG Footscape Motions. Pictures justifies purchasing them soon.

Back
Top Bottom