OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

thanks again andrew. I told ya in person they look even better and stayed preserved so well unlike many other shoes/bursts.

Originally Posted by crisone

Thanks for the help Fred.........

Cris.
damn, I wish Fred would have responded to my PM's
frown.gif
eyes.gif
nerd.gif

Got a bunch of cheap shoes lately. Infra Pack was 270 but the rest was pretty cheap.
DS 09 Eggplants were 160
DS AF1s were 32
DS Eggplant Pennys were 50
DS Prestos were 60
DS Griffs were 203 shipped total for both
DS 1/22 Pack was Free
DS Uptempo97s cost me 87 cents

^^ nice pick up good deals .so are those royal foams from the last page the 2011??how much they run u to get them early??

The 2011 foams look great. I'm so glad they're releasing again. Won't have to worry about dropping close to 3 bills for 2007 retroes now.

little Wings for my girl to match the 3M i posted on page 23...

Bape Kids mag for the freebie bag and mirror...

thanks for the comments fellas.

battleground. the prestos are at outlets. my outlet had them for 70 - 20% off. but NWT said he said them at Camarillo a month ago. They might drop in price more or be lower at other outlets.

And this is a Re-Pickup I guess.
Sent them out to get seaglowed by a fellow niketalker. Dude did me a solid for sure.

from

to

those CG's look great.

seaglow worked well for me but it seemed like the soles turned yellow again fairly easily. just a heads up.

^^^ thanks... i doubt the soles will get as bad as that 1 shoe tho. i plan on putting them away into my DS 2000 XI vault
laugh.gif

gonna beat on the 2010 cool greys instead.

Originally Posted by bigj505

And this is a Re-Pickup I guess.
Sent them out to get seaglowed by a fellow niketalker. Dude did me a solid for sure.

from
to
damn J them ++$*% look fresh!!! who did those?!? lolz...

Jed those XIs came out dope... Might have to holla at that psypha dude in the future (I'm impressed)
eek.gif

Grail pickup for me, Thanks Malcala... Appreciate the quick shipping/customer service.. Finally the white pair to go with my black pair..
devil.gif

oh and Bred 13s pickup from another NTer.. thanks homie. Thanks Joe /Jed for assistance while I was out of the country. All DS..
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom