smile.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by superswag

dope stuff as usual NT!
pimp.gif

as for me, picked up some shirts during my trip to hongkong over the weekends:
got this bape hoody @ 50% off from the bape pirate store couldnt resist
once i touched down i immediately headed to a local skateshop to pick this up:
Good stuff, D! Nice to know that you got your Janoskis.
pimp.gif

Thanks con! Yeah wL be droppin the hottest nike SB releases here in manila. Were blessed!By the way dope xi's cool greys man! Post it!

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by arisorous

NTSM held it down.... Seeing/hearing Tinker + food + dope people. The shoe was just a plus.

whats the deal with these? are they a GR? or just some kind os limited release? thanks.....
it's a JBxSoleCollector collab fusion of the AM 1 and Jordan 11... i went there cus i wanted to see Tinker Hatfield... it was just a plus that i won the raffle.  apparently limited to 300 pairs worldwide and 23 pairs came with an engraved 1of23 (for example) on the side and comes with its own carbon fiber box.  not gonna lie... i wasnt too exited about the shoe till i saw it in person. i like the details they added compared to the blue/red GR ones.  but u know how a lot of people feel about fusions.
roll.gif
myself included.

NTSM held it down.... Seeing/hearing Tinker + food + dope people. The shoe was just a plus.

was the event open to the public or by invitation only? i was thinking of going but i didn't have enough money to buy the shoes anyway
roll.gif
CMFT are nice imo, saw someone at the grove wearing one last night, very clean

garylok11 dope XVI's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wazzup NT..
smile.gif

just recently pick this up

to team up with his older(and yellower!) brother..

grin.gif

Clean pair moelest! Great find!

Now im hopin that the rumors about the concords will materialize...

Got a 50" Samsung Plasma on Saturday

crappy cellphone pic
frown.gif

392894323.jpg

RL - no problem

nice concords up there, nice og columbias, everyone else great pickups.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superswag

Clean pair moelest! Great find!

Now im hopin that the rumors about the concords will materialize...
hoping for these too... i'll settle. got so much other wants/needs
frown.gif

info on the coolgrey backpack? I couldnt see myself rocking it, but its a cool concept

And those Concords

:O

Ive been looking for a pair at a reasonable price for ever, i might have to wait it out and by the future cardboard, acne version next year

Man I need those Concords so bad. Cant agree with RL more, I am a huge Jordan head but I just cant see myself grabbing to many more retros in the quality they are being made in. I never wanted to really venture into OG's but I NEED thos Concords in my life. GRAIL Status!

Im stuck on Lunars. Impulse buy, grabbed these on my lunch today. Just so happen to see my size on the clearance rack for $49

Originally Posted by jepeh21

was the event open to the public or by invitation only? i was thinking of going but i didn't have enough money to buy the shoes anyway
roll.gif
CMFT are nice imo, saw someone at the grove wearing one last night, very clean

garylok11 dope XVI's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea its clean.  it was invitation only but had a few spots to the public.  u shoulda went regardless bro... the event was coo.

ID's finally came in.  I"m pretty happy with them.  I wish the yellow on the goldenrods was a little brighter and matched the outsole and laces, but it's close enough.  The medicine balls look sick.  Just a little bit lighter tan than the recent releases.  Threw a comparison pic in there.

2wezxcp.jpg

11abiq8.jpg

2howzv8.jpg

2ewjdsj.jpg

ohij47.jpg

2ufeh77.jpg

PANA - good job on those id's bro- those medicine balls look great - it looks like they made them on a monday - hows the quality ? i've had to return a pair so far but dope !

Jim: Thanks bro, it was kind of a no-brainer. I still wanted the flax c/w of the air moc's, but my cousin talked me out of it...hahaha!!!

Back
Top Bottom