OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no, i said "sure, there will be negative comments"... of course, i never hoped for all compliments... but we've never seen you post a fit, or even compliments i can remember, but you steady go at tombz...

kinda lame...

and nah, more like online means nothing in real life. that's why no matter how much crap i get on here i still LOVE and ENJOY my life. it's when your real life sucks so you go online and insult others to make yourself feel better that's really, really sad. 
wink.gif
So me giving you my feedback means my life sucks? Joesph, please stop.
Man shutup. 
laugh.gif

You contribute nothing but negativity in this thread. Whats the point of being negative? Wheres that going to take you here, or anywhere in life.

wow, this is getting weird... complete strangers know each others names now? and call them by it? this ain't the family barbecue.

yeah. get that negative crap outta here. that goes for everyone. lets keep it movin with the fits peoples... and so far eybody lookin good out there... prizops!
smile.gif

okay, i wasnt gonna say anything but since it seems everyone is chiming in on mogulsons negativity, i gonna say my part.

i mostly just troll in this thread, i have never posted a fit, i dont give props and i dont post negative comments either. the most i may do is ask a question about info on somethin one of you guys has posted. i make sure to check into this post regularly though b/c i enjoy seeing other peoples creativity and their put togethers. granted, the majority of what most of you wear is not somethin that i would wear personally but that does NOT nessessarily mean that i think its wack. in some cases i do feel like some things are wack but why waste my time posting that?

for example: the fit phar0 posted with the dessert clarks that still had the tag on them. as soon as i saw the pic i said to myself "lose the tag" me personally i think a tag of any sort hangin of yer shoes is mad corny and juvenile but why go out my way to post that? hes doin him, what i think aint important.

if i was one of guys that post fits regularly in here, i kno i wouldnt give a damn about anything someone said about what im wearing.

when i read through this this post i actually get a lil annoiyed with the "fashionistas" comments about what the next man is wearing. "you should have worn this", "you need to lose that" apply the advice that your giving to someone else to yourself and keep it moving. if everyone in here changed the way they dress b/c of what one person says then everyone would be dressing the same and who wants to see that?

in conclusion, some of you are waaaaay too concerned about what the next man has on if you dont like what SOMEONE ELSE is wearing keep ya effin mouth closed.

that is all.........

I mean I always let it be known that your sneakers are nice. Just don't like your way of dressing and allowed to not like it and voice it in a non disrespectful way.

Even the other guy stated that the tag on the clarks looks out of place. I mean I'm not gonna stop you from dressing the way you want, but I can say that your fit looks odd TO ME if I choose to. That is enough.

Anyways, nice 2010 Cool Grey XI

IMO DJ Proto J , pharO aka (Tombz) and TY

Are the best dressed in wdywt month after month but i guess i say that because they dress very similar to the way i dress

Everyone has different taste and with that being said you don't have the right to criticizes someone else fit because what maybe nice to you is ugly for someone else

I see a lot of stuff on here that i don't like with the white sneakers with black and brown socks and this whole NBA socks thing but i don't say nothing because i don't have a right to do that

Everyone has the right to wear what ever they want who am i to talk #**% about another persons style

to make a long story short wear what you like simple and stop bashing other peoples style simply because you don't like it

Originally Posted by pharO

Levi Jean Jacket & jeans 
American apparel oxford, 
yves saint laurent tie, 
Clarks desert boots.
I *&^% wit your fits hard... I definitely borrowed a couple of styles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ Nice PharO
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

But IMO DJ Proto  your fits are wack people can post their opinion if they want thats what these boards are for, you feel just because people have negative things to say about you they dont have a life
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Move on
grin.gif

nah, i'm not saying that everyone who posts negative comments has a sucky life, but it seems as tho you're lacking something in life when all you do is insult others on a messageboard, it seems you get off on it, or are trying to make yourself feel better to compensate for something. especially if you don't contribute anything, so expect forum members to call you out like they just did this dude mogulson (for the record, while i do think it's lame all he does is post negative comments and no fits, i do somewhat respect the fact that he tries to keep it respectful).

some think my fits are wack, some think they're fresh. ya can't please everyone. doesn't mean anyone's definitively right or wrong, it's all down to tastes and opinions. i just don't feel the need to play fashion police and clown on people's fits i think are wack. it's a waste of time imo, and negative in general. i'm glad not everyone dresses like me or the next man, it'd be boring. but it seems some want to see only clones of themselves or their fits are "wack"...

more people should take JRodski's approach and there'd be a lot less petty bickering in these threads.

and btw, neek is a
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, i'm not saying that everyone who posts negative comments has a sucky life, but it seems as tho you're lacking something in life when all you do is insult others on a messageboard, it seems you get off on it, or are trying to make yourself feel better to compensate for something. especially if you don't contribute anything, so expect forum members to call you out like they just did this dude mogulson.

some think my fits are wack, some think they're fresh. ya can't please everyone. doesn't mean anyone's definitively right or wrong, it's all down to tastes and opinions. i just don't feel the need to play fashion police and clown on people's fits i think are wack. it's a waste of time imo, and negative in general. i'm glad not everyone dresses like me or the next man, it'd be boring. but it seems some want to see only clones of themselves or their fits are "wack"...

more people should take JRodski's approach and there'd be a lot less petty bickering in these threads.

and btw, neek is a
pimp.gif
Dude you need to look me up ive been on here a lot longer than you and contribute a lot to niketalk i know a lot people for you to turn it in like that doesnt make sense go back and DJ your way back 
laugh.gif
get a real job lame
grin.gif
grin.gif

mscie.jpg

NT - Can I have your approval please? Is my fit ok? Please critique me, and let me know what I am doing wrong, Thanks.....

and just so you all know, you are ALL stupid for your immature jibber jabber BS. grow up. 

Back
Top Bottom