OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

I dont see whats wrong with stating the truth. A lot of these fits are wack. DJ Proto, youre one of them.  I think a ton of people think its funny to tell their people fits are wack. I mean i know ive gone and when its too late im like "wow this didnt look good" but at least i can do that. But we are just saying the truth to people's fits. All that tight pants tucking jeans into your shoes, i dont think thats ever been fresh.  
Pharo,

i like your fit however, for me, a darker clarks sand boot when you wear the navy blue sweater.

Crisone, love the supremes.

For me, im always jeans and a white tee(not a baggy one) or a dress shirt and dope kicks. fitted for me is comfortable. a classic look is always clean.

last but not least. anyone have the original "you sad doggy" or can i nominate this pic for 2010 "you sad doggy pic"

http://farm2.static.flick...3328054_03a5a72439_z.jpg
5103328054_03a5a72439_z.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  and to the dude neukicks you say we are immature for saying are opinions  be a man and show your face then
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  and to the dude neukicks you say we are immature for saying are opinions  be a man and show your face then
indifferent.gif

and by homie showing his face, what's that going to do? On the real, calm down on all the prima donna steez on this forum. As someone stated earlier, the forum is called What Did You Wear Today, not Last to Post a Fit, but First to Critique Someone Else's. If all you do is comment on what another dude is wearing rather than posting any fits of your own, there's a problem. If the intention's of this forum were to critique, i'm sure the mods would've added that to the post. Dudes can dress however they want, it's their money, spent on their clothes, which means they can wear whatever they want, however they want. If you had a problem with homie's fit, would you be as quick to tell him face to face? Ol dude first was talking about Phar0's fit, then he name drops Proto...that, in my opinion, is sucka +%%. The choice of diction doesn't help the "not to be disrespectful" statement because if your saying "your fits are wack" is a dude supposed to say thanks? Accept it or not, there's a lot of "haterness" going around in this thread when it shouldn't be. No matter if its a 1 post or a 1000. Post a fit, celebrate the kicks and lets leave the PMS'ing to our lovely mothers, sisters, wives and girlfriends. I love you Niketalk
happy.gif

Ash in them tights tho 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Today.
Crooks "Air Gun" Crew
Nudie Jeans (Slim Jims Cold Denim)
OG Obisdian XIIs
334q5vq.jpg

21ltwzc.jpg

@Sk8TheGr8

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
First, you on Proto's tip HARD now you trying to see this dude's face.

You gay, doggie.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, i'm not saying that everyone who posts negative comments has a sucky life, but it seems as tho you're lacking something in life when all you do is insult others on a messageboard, it seems you get off on it, or are trying to make yourself feel better to compensate for something. especially if you don't contribute anything, so expect forum members to call you out like they just did this dude mogulson.

some think my fits are wack, some think they're fresh. ya can't please everyone. doesn't mean anyone's definitively right or wrong, it's all down to tastes and opinions. i just don't feel the need to play fashion police and clown on people's fits i think are wack. it's a waste of time imo, and negative in general. i'm glad not everyone dresses like me or the next man, it'd be boring. but it seems some want to see only clones of themselves or their fits are "wack"...

more people should take JRodski's approach and there'd be a lot less petty bickering in these threads.

and btw, neek is a
pimp.gif
Dude you need to look me up ive been on here a lot longer than you and contribute a lot to niketalk i know a lot people for you to turn it in like that doesnt make sense go back and DJ your way back 
laugh.gif
get a real job lame
grin.gif
grin.gif

mscie.jpg

After reading the last sentence its pretty clear whats going on here but am going to ignore it 
stop all the arguing and let's get back to the fits and sneakers 

Originally Posted by late registration

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
First, you on Proto's tip HARD now you trying to see this dude's face.

You gay, doggie.
What are you his Bi%$#
frown.gif

v5yj5s.jpg

nice fit skate..i used to see those all the time for a great price in my size (9)....now i never see them smh

Slacker, bigj, Fat boy, Cake - thanks fellas. i was looking for a 9 but i found a 8.5 at a DXC for a great price.

laugh.gif

what's a "real job"?

doing something you love for a living is the american dream... sorry if that doesn't meet your standards for a "real job", but i'm happy, make tons of money, own a house, invest in my future, and have the free time to work on other hustles too. so you can keep your "real job".
wink.gif

sk8:
pimp.gif
clean fit! thanx for the pm with all that LA info homie! i like how roscoes was the first thing you suggested...
laugh.gif
gonna have to catch them next time, time was short.

laugh.gif

what's a "real job"?

doing something you love for a living is the american dream... sorry if that doesn't meet your standards for a "real job", but i'm happy, make tons of money, own a house, invest in my future, and have the free time to work on other hustles too. so you can keep your "real job".
wink.gif

sk8:
pimp.gif
clean fit! thanx for the pm with all that LA info homie! i like how roscoes was the first thing you suggested...
laugh.gif

Yea more props to you. Stop now and get on topic

lol i know you only had a few days out here so i had to get straight to it. That's one thing L.A. has and always will have is good food spots.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

laugh.gif

what's a "real job"?

wink.gif

sk8:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yea more props to you. Stop now and get on topic
I think your comments were the reason it got off topic in the first.

laugh.gif

what's a "real job"?

wink.gif
Respect to anyone who can make a living out of their own enjoyment. Most dont get the opportunity.

These today.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Ash in them tights tho 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Today.
Crooks "Air Gun" Crew
Nudie Jeans (Slim Jims Cold Denim)
OG Obisdian XIIs
Yo that fit goes alot colder then the previous air gun tee you wore it with the obisdians make it ice cold
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom