OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

THOSE LEBRONS ON THE LAST PAGE... :O
why cant nike give us what we want and release the dope colorways, I would have been all over those and the dion sanders

Originally Posted by jman219

THOSE LEBRONS ON THE LAST PAGE... :O
why cant nike give us what we want and release the dope colorways, I would have been all over those and the dion sanders

Well unfortunately they weren't feeling the weave design either so I ended up with a 1 of 1. They went with the mesh design and outlined swoosh instead.
michael-jordan-nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7.jpg

HBD to Kal & ICJ82!

Ty: XI-inspired LBJ7s... ILLLLY!

iDs to class and back home to wait on a package haha
102l2j7.jpg

-edit-

J: LFlys looking proper! I wonder how they'd look with a Black swoosh?!

Casper: DOPE LBJ8s! Best cw, imo.

ty I didnt even notice the fact that yours were different than the pairs we had seen pictures of from all the various sneaker shows.... Where in the world did you get those from?

YO! I wasn't all the way sold on the Pre-Heats... but they look pretty ill - even in that crappy pic.
tongue.gif

Might try to grab me a pair. DF!!!

Is it just me, or can anyone else not wear red with the Infrared 90's? I just don't think it looks right

Originally Posted by DZaster

Is it just me, or can anyone else not wear red with the Infrared 90's? I just don't think it looks right
true. white, grey, or black for me.

Originally Posted by neukicks

same here.
i saw a dude trying to match the peach/light pink barcelona away jersey with some infrared90s
grin.gif

dude must have been color blind

Jaliskoe23, dude you just took me back memory lane with those AF2.
frown.gif
I trashed an exact pair back in my middle school days.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd kill to get an exact pair back.

Originally Posted by demik

Jaliskoe23, dude you just took me back memory lane with those AF2.
frown.gif
I trashed an exact pair back in my middle school days.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd kill to get an exact pair back.
Haha...yeah, these are probably my single favorite shoe I own. Gotta love the quality on em too...been rockin them at least once a month since '03.
Thanks for the comment...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

same here.
i saw a dude trying to match the peach/light pink barcelona away jersey with some infrared90s
grin.gif

Smh, tacky...  I don't like exact matching but I'm getting bored of grey/white/black tees with these, so I ordered an AMFAM tee, shirt is 
pimp.gif

Dope kicks NT

Figured I would UnDS heat all week... since I had a few days off, today to Benihanas for my bday... RL shirt, RRL jeans.. 99 5s... damn I wish they made kicks the way they used to, walked around all day, no sign of a crease..

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

same here.
grin.gif

Smh, tacky...  I don't like exact matching but I'm getting bored of grey/white/black tees with these, so I ordered an AMFAM tee, shirt is 
pimp.gif

I have worn my Infrareds thrice times, once with an Army Green 10 Deep Jacket with a grey zip up hoody underneath open w/ the white tee, another time with an army green short sleeve button up. That combo is nice.

RL - you must've been taking some very careful steps, fam 
laugh.gif
sick 99's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sk8 - clean and simple. I sometimes rock my 5's that same way, if not most of the time I wear them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom