OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

ppl always hate on djing being a real job, haha, just laugh it out on the way to the bank.
like the late great DJ AM once said
"find something you love to do so much you'd do it for free, then find somebody to pay you for it " 
exactly what i was thinking when dude called out proto on his job
laugh.gif
he probably  wouldn't have said the same about AM
eyes.gif
RIP

RL Treyce, NWT - Dope shoes fam. Those 3's... guuhhhh. And the panels on those 5's
pimp.gif

Sk8, proto - Dope fits and pick ups! My personal preference on the workboots are the other laces though. Proto, info on the shoes? Are those skylines? Not really a runners guy. Im just familiar with the basic 1's, 90's, 95's, bw's
laugh.gif

will post my fit later on today, going to go play some myplayer first
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

ppl always hate on djing being a real job, haha, just laugh it out on the way to the bank.
like the late great DJ AM once said
"find something you love to do so much you'd do it for free, then find somebody to pay you for it " 
exactly what i was thinking when dude called out proto on his job
laugh.gif
he probably  wouldn't have said the same about AM
eyes.gif
RIP

RL Treyce, NWT - Dope shoes fam. Those 3's... guuhhhh. And the panels on those 5's
pimp.gif

Sk8, proto - Dope fits and pick ups! My personal preference on the workboots are the other laces though. Proto, info on the shoes? Are those skylines? Not really a runners guy. Im just familiar with the basic 1's, 90's, 95's, bw's
laugh.gif

will post my fit later on today, going to go play some myplayer first
pimp.gif

Nike MS78. Run for like 60 dollars

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

unDS the other night:

pick up:

LOVE LOVE THOSE KICKS. Still trying to get a pair. Can't find one in my area. Don't like the undershirt being shown just to match.
Geez dude. Just try to fall back, I don't think Proto cares much if you dont like the undershirt being shown to match. Those Cement 3's are TOO nice. How I miss the Nike Air on the back 
ohwell.gif

LOL! I actually had a slight blister after the run, which hasn't happened for a while since I chose to strictly to run in Lunars. It's weird because I took em out for a longer distance last week, and all was good.

yeah man... all that Free tech, is outdated. got a blister from wearing my damn neon 95s to do a lil joggin... horrible man..
Lunars are it now-a-days.

thanx guys.

Ferrari6888: those are some nifty pix you snapped of the infrared 90's.
pimp.gif

Mogulson: i like the layered look, always have. personally i think the infrared shirt showing a lil' bit (but not too much, layered just right) brightens and breaks it up a bit, adds contrast.

theLwerd: Nike MS78's. they're still out there, just look around. if anyone comes across another size 13 lemme know, i want a 2nd pair to keep on ice. i like 'em a lot. first new release runner i've grabbed since the infrared skylines.

ca5perrr: thanx homie. yeah, i had no idea how nice that spot was gonna be. my uncle said it was on t.v. recently and called a current hollywood hotspot. apparently some of the club scenes on entourage have been filmed there. fashen is crazy nice man. think he kinda came up under AM's wing so to speak, think they were good friends. you can tell his style is similar. i definitely don't sweat the hate man. doing what i love for a living is priceless and the kind of money i make has improved my life and allowed me to help friends and family. i wouldn't have it any other way.
wink.gif

@illustrayt damn thats crazy u ran that far with those frees. like never-wear-them said lunars is the way to go. even know i prefer vomeros *kanye shrug*

@proto ya man, dude is super humble. we kicked it at an after party, then took him bak to his hotel. i remember he had just gotten the tattoo on his forearm, i was like daaamnnn.you're headed in the right direction, and you know the right ppl. just gotta keep pushing.
props

Nice Freshwaters airupthere85. Remember checking my local footlocker everyweek for them to go on sale and they never did. Slept for too long. Wasn't willing to drop 140 on them at the time and ended up dropping 140 on the grey's and Cincys later on. smh

yo densho, you quoted here and in the pick up thread! 
laugh.gif

Anyway, these %%+!$ again today

Polo
Polo
khaki
TB3

ee616c56038506509e43f2982c3bbd94515bc0a3.jpg

laugh.gif

Polo
Polo
khaki
TB3

Your true blues look great. How they holding up? Don't like the polo at all tho

laugh.gif

Polo
Polo
khaki
TB3
*meant to say quoted pics.

They're holding up fine, except for the paint chipping in the inner midsole? is that what the part where chipping generally happens is called?
laugh.gif

and ayt, its okay that you don't. i do though.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Polo
Polo
khaki
TB3
*meant to say quoted pics.

They're holding up fine, except for the paint chipping in the inner midsole? is that what the part where chipping generally happens is called?
laugh.gif

and ayt, its okay that you don't. i do though.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, I kind of want to purchase a pair, but paint chipping bothers me. My CDP IV are cracking like crazy

Back
Top Bottom