October $250* challenge vol. Dat Frugal Life *REGISTRATION CLOSED*

I didn't register but I'll post up my updates.
2 chicken strips(she threw in 2 extra strips, since I didn't complain about them running out of mac and cheese) meal at KFC(Monday special) - 3.25

I'll add you its no bigge. No more after today tho

Good luck

Have a surplus of pollo in the freezer, protein and PB in my cupboard.

Imdown. Factor in the petro as well.

Day one. Spent $21 at food4less on no sodium red beans, apples, spinach, peppers and 0cal tea packets.

Man... I blow through $250 on trees alone every month. :smh:

Best of luck to you all...

Damn I forgot about this and spent $10 on lunch today. I'm still in tho. I'm not counting my $104 metrocard.

Late registration, but i'll join. Sounds like good motivation.

Sunday and Monday were both $0 days, good start. Cupboards gonna be bare come the 31st...

$8.83 first day...ate out

do i add my league pass subscription? if so that was like 20 somethin, i'll check

Last edited:
noooo im tryna join! havent spent any money and its 1:30am here in VA. Let a brother join in on the challenge?

Mornin' folks, spent $1.50 so far today on my coffee. My wallet is closed for the day. Week is always easy, the weekend is when its gonna get hard.

And Registration is now closed
Last people in are:
Calypso Chanta
eeBS7eez
blackngold1z

Also do ya think we should have everyone weekly numbers updated on the first page?

Good luck to everyone in here cool challenge.

I wouldn't 'make it this month though.....that flyknit restock.....gonna ruin everything

-1.78 on ice cream cone
248.22 remaining.

Next week is going to be a challenge since it's my birthday weekend and going to a hockey game

I'm down to $236 after breakfast today...since I'm still in college, I don't really spend money other than my school money. So I'm doing my own variation where I only spend $250 total this month, food and all. Hope no one minds that.

ayye! This is a great exercise in budgeting. Great idea OP. :smokin

Does anybody have budgeting program apps for iphone/androids? They might be pretty handy. :nerd:

EDIT

found a free app for Droid users. It's called MoneyWise.

It allows you to set a budget per month, add exceptions, and ect. Pretty sweet imo. Sorry Iphone users haven't looked up stuff for
you guys yet.

Last edited:
$65.24 on 2K13...

$184.76 for the rest of the month. Good thing I eat at home during the weekdays.

Back
Top Bottom