October $250* challenge vol. Dat Frugal Life *REGISTRATION CLOSED*

We should have a contest within a contest in the future...

EX: $250/month, whoever uses the least amount gets $5/participant...Good idea or throw it in the trash? :nerd:

Though, it'll be tough to see who's telling the truth :\

We should have a contest within a contest in the future...
EX: $250/month, whoever uses the least amount gets $5/participant...Good idea or throw it in the trash?
nerd.gif

Though, it'll be tough to see who's telling the truth
ohwell.gif
would be great motivation to not spend money, but, too easy to lie about it

Day 3 got my morning coffee starting the day at $234.50

I lucked out my boy bought 2K13 so I'll just free load off his copy lol, and I'm off work tomorrow so the temptation to spend is gonna be real.

Stay frugal friends

I think my goal of only spending $250 between food and everything else might be too hard since I live on campus. We don't have a meal plan, it's set up more like a debit card that you can spend on the bookstore and all the cafes and everything. After day 2 I'm at $225.34 :smh: :x And I need gas :frown:

I think my goal of only spending $250 between food and everything else might be too hard since I live on campus. We don't have a meal plan, it's set up more like a debit card that you can spend on the bookstore and all the cafes and everything. After day 2 I'm at $225.34 :smh: :x And I need gas :frown:

Lol, wasn't meant to be easy. Maybe you aint bout dis frugal life.

On another note I need gas too :smh: I budgetted for it but I don't get paid till Friday. I'm gonna be taking the bus to the gym tomorrow

Lol, wasn't meant to be easy. Maybe you aint bout dis frugal life.
On another note I need gas too :smh: I budgetted for it but I don't get paid till Friday. I'm gonna be taking the bus to the gym tomorrow

Oh I mean the challenge you guys are doing would be easy. Groceries aren't included in the official #OCT250Challenge. That's why I added groceries to mine. Haha Im bout dat frugal life :pimp:

Ok, $100 seems quite difficult at this moment. Girlfriend got sick, been having to buy her medicine and food.

$250

I have $212.50 remaining. I got sick too lol.. Had to buy some meds. I'm still on my $8/day pace though I i aint emm mad :smokin

Ok, $100 seems quite difficult at this moment. Girlfriend got sick, been having to buy her medicine and food.
$250
she doesnt have insurance? you can't cook instead? must suck to be spending money, when its not even on yourself
laugh.gif
. hope your girlfriend gets better though

Back
Top Bottom