October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

roman looking weak. 99% of the time needs the usos to interfere or some shenanigans to win his matches.

you'll catch it right now!

my favorite part is the music just stopping at the anticlimax...I look forward to the inevitable "Curb Your Enthusiam" edit.
bruh the smoke coming from the steel steps

the barricade sounding like crumpled paper

the heartbeats on a ten second delay

cole saying thats his heartbeat before the heartbeat sound plays

the ropes making a loud snap sound

the fans going crazy when balor stood up

😂

they better hope balor didnt legit hurt himself on the fall

Last edited:
Don't mind the rope just "breaking" because you can explain that as a setup by Reigns or Heyman to prevent him from using his finisher.
sounds lile your making excuses for this ******* 😂

roman's reaction after would have been smug if it was planned but he was visibly shocked afterwards

only way this makes sense is if they bring bray wyatt back and make him be the reason the ring rope collapsed

roman looking weak. 99% of the time needs the usos to interfere or some shenanigans to win his matches.
sounds like what they do with kenny omega always having the bucks or good brother come out to help him win

sounds lile your making excuses for this ****ery 😂

roman's reaction after would have been smug if it was planned but he was visibly shocked afterwards

only way this makes sense is if they bring bray wyatt back and make him be the reason the ring rope collapsed

If Hayman had one of those slow rises from underneath the mat with an evil smile and it panned behind him to some Grand Opening scissors behind his back, this would’ve been the greatest sequence in sports entertainment ever.

I personally enjoyed the match. Thought Balor had absolutely no chance in winning with the lesnar Saudi Arabia match coming up, but damn they sure had me believing for a sec. The Balor kick out with the low blow was brilliant storytelling, the end was weird but like someone said it can easily be explained.

Sometimes we’re too nitpicky with this stuff it’s just wrestling entertainment. I was entertained 🤷🏻‍♂️

sounds lile your making excuses for this ****ery 😂

Yes, calling it ******* stupid is making excuses. You got it.

Yes, calling it ****ing stupid is making excuses. You got it.
i quoted the part where you made the excuse that they might actually have a reason the ring post randomly fell apart.

dont act naive.

the whole entirety of that segment was completely stupid with no explanation.

i quoted the part where you made the excuse that they might actually have a reason the ring post randomly fell apart.

dont act naive.

the whole entirety of that segment was completely stupid with no explanation.

It was all dumb.

I was just saying that if they had left it just doing that it wouldn't be as bad.

The match didn't need the last 4 minutes to happen.

Back
Top Bottom