October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

Worst ending that this?

https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_imageserve_5d9af84d4223bf0006b7dbcb_WWE-Referee-Stoppage-...jpg

This is one of those “booking the worst possible” PPV posts but it actually happened. All that’s missing was Pitbull performs

Yeah I think that Fiend ending was way worse

The match tonight was pretty decent until the end

Fiend match was horse **** all the way through

Well sounds like they officially killed off the demon gimmick with that embarrassing ending to a match.

can't wait for the "Finn Balor contract runs out at the end of the month and has not signed a new deal" news
Fergal to AEDub rumors :pimp:

see, y'all provide a valuable service...now I can simply go back and watch clips of the effery instead of burning my night.

Roman masking up to beat a mfs *** in the crowd is one of those moments we'll see for decades, like Maven in the Rumble.

after watching the tape, I disagree.

The Demon's supernatural strength clearly overwhelmed the top rope...every action has an equal and opposite reaction, and loading up for the leap snapped that thing like towing a trailer with a rubber band...it's like trying to dunk on a glass ceiling.

if you want to get mad at someone, get mad at ring techs not doing their jobs...imagine gaps in the parquet floor at MSG.

in this era of scientific misinformation, ending on a physics lesson is a progressive step for WWE.

Last edited:
you'll catch it right now!

my favorite part is the music just stopping at the anticlimax...I look forward to the inevitable "Curb Your Enthusiam" edit.

Don't mind the rope just "breaking" because you can explain that as a setup by Reigns or Heyman to prevent him from using his finisher.

That lights turning red and it "reviving" him was ******* stupid.

Can't wait to hear Cornette bash this ****.

Don't mind the rope just "breaking" because you can explain that as a setup by Reigns or Heyman to prevent him from using his finisher.

That lights turning red and it "reviving" him was ****ing stupid.

Can't wait to hear Cornette bash this ****.

no no you misunderstand...The Demon's power level rose to such an extent that it affected the arena around him.

...but then he hurt his leg so

you'll catch it right now!

my favorite part is the music just stopping at the anticlimax...I look forward to the inevitable "Curb Your Enthusiam" edit.
'
1632729796805.png

The shenanigans were one thing, but the commentary made that foolishness infinitely worse.

Cole sounding like he going through puberty screaming at the top of his lungs, spamming "Demon" every 1.5 seconds. :lol:

Fergal's "resurrection" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom