October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

reluctantly-alonzo-mourning.gif
Are u agreeing b/c DC does what that tweet says every show or are you agreeing b/c those wcw fans just became wwe fans?

• “WWE is planning up to eight nights of stadium shows globally next year,” tweets Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp.

• While not all of those would be international, one figures to be in the United Kingdom. WhatCulture reports WWE is looking to run an event somewhere in the UK in Sept. 2022. They’re looking for stadiums that hold 90,000.

So DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican WWE got a bunch of brothers in the main event title picture and the best AEW can do is Sonny Kiss?

we just saw hobbs, scorpio sky, and private party on rampage. and they werent made to face each other. ricky starks on commentary and mark henry interviewing in the back.

and lucha bros, santana and ortiz, sammy guevarra, el fuego, homicide, and kingston representing the latinos

that was just on one episode of rampage

please tell me realistically who out there can aew actually get as a main eventer thats black?

every black main eventer is either under contract with wwe or tna.

lashley
new day
sasha banks
bianca
moose
rich swann
chris bey
keith lee

its a thin selection as is

you want them to have red velvet’s green *** moonsault the mat again?

Last edited:

one company has been around for how long?

and the other what 3 years?

you cannot compare the two fanbases. one is built on over 50 years of an established product. the other is just starting.

when I started watching the wwf in the 80’s all they had was the junk yard dog and koko b ware and both were jobbers.

its funny yall wanted tna to go out of business when they were having black champs and main eventing and being diverse as **** and wwe was going 50 years without a black champ white as can be stereotypes being racist as **** and all.

just admit you hate aew its ok

got damn the crowd is hyped for dark elevation. this is why it sucks that they are using universal studios for dark now

one company has been around for how long?

and the other what 3 years?

you cannot compare the two fanbases. one is built on over 50 years of an established product. the other is just starting.

when I started watching the wwf in the 80’s all they had was the junk yard dog and koko b ware and both were jobbers.

its funny yall wanted tna to go out of business when they were having black champs and main eventing and being diverse as **** and wwe was going 50 years without a black champ white as can be stereotypes being racist as **** and all.

just admit you hate aew its ok

All i did was post that because layziegunts layziegunts was talking about it.

I do not hate AEW.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom