October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

I did..My memory on them is a little hazy cause we had 3 (I have an older brother)..I don't remember who's was who's..We had Hogan, Jake and I'm wanting to say Macho Man (could've been Warrior)..We beat the hell outta those things..They didn't last very long..They were really fun to play with..

Yup :lol:

Those were the days, man :pimp:

I remember steiner had a promo talking about stephanie's juices. guy was wild, the rated nc-17 superstar.

I remember seeing a compilation video of Scott Steiner noises during matches. Can't find it lol

Patiently waiting for DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican to come in and post some clips of the Steiners in New Japaneses wrestling the Greatest of Mutohs..

ThoroughDearAztecant-size_restricted.gif

HonoredSelfreliantAnole-size_restricted.gif

RawDimAxolotl-max-1mb.gif

Was scott always crazy? Seemed like him cutting & bleaching his hair and being juiced up completed his transformation into big poppa pump.

Was scott always crazy? Seemed like him cutting & bleaching his hair and being juiced up completed his transformation into big poppa pump.
No..There was a time when he didn't talk much and just went out there and did amazing things for a guy his size..

No..There was a time when he didn't talk much and just went out there and did amazing things for a guy his size..
Yea he was still crazy though. Hearing stories about him and Braun Sr. @ University of Michigan are always interesting.

The interview with Pillmans old strength coach from F4d last year spoke a lot on them.

Bryan Danielson has already revealed himself to be a top human being.

The AEW newcomer recently thanked WWE for years of happiness and a career-bolstering run, but is now firmly focused on making All Elite his new home. During an interview with Sports Illustrated's Media Podcast though, the world class worker pointed an accusing finger at social media and said platforms like Twitter feed "tribalism" in the biz.

He's not a fan of that.

Bryan doesn't think it's cool that some wrestling fans think they have to pick and choose between WWE and AEW rather than enjoying both for different reasons. Worse, such manufactured elitism causes a few folks to tweet out things they know will get a response - instead of, y'know, actually just posting their actual opinions.

Danielson also hammered home his point by saying Twitter, in particular, "tends to emphasise the harshness in either direction". Explaining, he then said that more extreme views get extra house room on the service because they're deliberately-provocative.

Back
Top Bottom