October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

To add on to that:

What's the memory you all have that initially got you into wrestling? And what wrestler stood out to you the most at first?

For me it would have to be around when Monday Night Raw first started. Didn't know what wrestling was yet but I got hooked pretty quickly. Then I peeped Nitro and really got hooked.

Wrestler that stood out instantly was prolly HBK or Mysterio. Eddie too

To add on to that:

What's the memory you all have that initially got you into wrestling? And what wrestler stood out to you the most at first?

For me it would have to be around when Monday Night Raw first started. Didn't know what wrestling was yet but I got hooked pretty quickly. Then I peeped Nitro and really got hooked.

nWo formation was what got me into wrestling. My older brother started watching it around that time, and I watched along. Got hooked right there. I remember visiting my cousin's house often in the early-to-mid 90s, and he would have WWF PPVs on and I'd see Psycho Sid, Shawn Michaels, Ultimate Warrior, etc. however, I wouldn't pay attention much.

Wrestlers who stood out to me, Sting, Luger, Hogan, Macho Man, Hall, Nash, Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, and DDP.

I was definitely watching wrestling before but the earliest I can remember is watching yokozuna banzai dropping jim duggan a bunch of times and making him cough up blood.

dbbe05913f04fb274509964545b4d6cd.gif

To add on to that:

I remember seeing Jerry Lawler in Tennessee around 82/83 at a live show my dad and great-grandpa took me to..I kinda remember seeing Harley one time on a visit down to TN..There's a pic somewhere of me and my great-gpa in our seats with Andre in the ring, but I don't remember seeing him wrestle..Also saw JYD during that time and followed him to WWF so that's how I started watching Vince's product..But I remember watching NWA and AWA on tv in the mid-80's so that's why I was always more into wrestlers that could really wrestle instead of the character/gimmicky sports entertainment product that WWF/WWE put out..And of course ECW in the mid-late 90's kept a early 20's Case's eyes glued to what they were doing..

Case Case

Does your son like wrestling?

If so, how did you start him off?
Case Bigelow Jr. BETTER like wrestling.

To add on to that:

My first memory I can recall was a Dusty Rhodes vs. Lex Luger cage match from 87. Luger was my first favorite wrestler and he took the pin during that match.

So late 80s NEW was my starting point into loving this beautiful art form.

Folks that stood out during that time were Luger, Great Muta, and The Sting.

Y'all know how I feel about Muta so I don't even need to mention how different/special of an athlete that man was.

Wasn’t expecting The Jungle Boy to be taller than Adam Cole for some reason :lol:

Fun match though.

They need to chill with The CM a tad bit. Don’t need to have him on every show just so you can hear his music and get a crowd pop. Basically overdoing IT with him like they were with Jericho.

You sure he's taller? Damn :smh:

unless the wwe lied about his height hes taller than jungle boy.

but if you want to really know how tall he is watch a video of cole and britt together. if he looks lkke the same height as britt hes probably around 5 foot 6 and not 6 ft

Back
Top Bottom