October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

With KO possibly on his way out soon and Nakamura disappearing whenever he gets a title, that would be a steal for Smackdown. Also given Alexa drops the dumb gimmick
When's Nakamura's contract up?..I feel like he just re-signed with the company in the past 2 yrs, but I'm thinking it wasn't for a very long period of time..And isn't Allen working on his last contract of his career?

When's Nakamura's contract up?..I feel like he just re-signed with the company in the past 2 yrs, but I'm thinking it wasn't for a very long period of time..And isn't Allen working on his last contract of his career?
Yeah he re-signed 2 years ago but I don’t think it was said for how long. AJ claims he’s retiring after his contract runs out

Is AJ going to just be paired with Omos until he’s gone?
Probably..That's the type of thing that Vince is doing/has done that'll give these young cats a reason not to sign with WWE..Who wants to know that the last year of their contract they're basically gonna get treated like an after thought after dedicating so much of their career to the company..

Charlotte should drop the title to shayna, none of that title swap **** we saw last year

i personally wouldn't just watch that happen to my cousins. ijs.
druski.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom