October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

It's perplexing..Her butt isn't flat, but yet it's nowhere near plump enough for her thick thighs..And how is she that thick and don't have any ******* either?..One or the other gotta be big and neither her top or bottom is..But to give her credit I bet she's a bigger freak in the bedroom than Paige..

Yea, she has an interesting body.

Her legs are amazing but nothing else is there.

But she qualifies for thick in my book because I honestly just base it off thigh/leg density. Not having a butt doesn't disqualify her TO ME.

Yea, she has an interesting body.

Her legs are amazing but nothing else is there.

But she qualifies for thick in my book because I honestly just base it off thigh/leg density. Not having a butt doesn't disqualify her TO ME.
She's definitely not disqualified..And I ain't mad at her posting lifting videos in thongs and sports bras either..

Dana posted this earlier and I spent a legit 90 seconds zooming and staring trying to figure out if this was her or Mandy. Really not sure what Dana is doing to herself.

Screenshot_20211002-172746_Owly.jpg

Finally watched the first episode of NXT 2.0.

NGL, EYE don't mind the setup.

If you close your eyes and hear Bronn Breaker talk, you'd swear that was his uncle.

The Index wedding was highly sports entertaining. :rofl: :pimp:

Dexter with the :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: when Indi snitched about him sneaking into her room. :lol:

Him threatening everyone with the axe when they tried to object. :lol:

The buildup and the reaction to him finally speaking. :lol:

Indi was looking right in that wedding dress.

Bad Io :emoji_hugging: was looking GOODT! and so was Zoe Stark.

The one issue I had with NXT 2.0 like I said before was having Ciampa win the title. Should've been Dunne if you really wanted to start fresh.

Finally watched the first episode of NXT 2.0.

NGL, EYE don't mind the setup.

If you close your eyes and hear Bronn Breaker talk, you'd swear that was his uncle.

The Index wedding was highly sports entertaining. :rofl: :pimp:

Dexter with the :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: when Indi snitched about him sneaking into her room. :lol:

Him threatening everyone with the axe when they tried to object. :lol:

The buildup and the reaction to him finally speaking. :lol:

Indi was looking right in that wedding dress.

Bad Io :emoji_hugging: was looking GOODT! and so was Zoe Stark.

The one issue I had with NXT 2.0 like I said before was having Ciampa win the title. Should've been Dunne if you really wanted to start fresh.
NXT 2.0 has IT.

Hope Bron retire Ciampa by the end of the year

Gable is awesome in the ring. They should’ve been booking him like a smaller Angle. The shorty g gimmick was idiotic. Dumbass vince.
He’s also actually shown some personality. It’s 100% him looking like he’s 5’6” that holds him back

Back
Top Bottom