October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

He was specifically talking about that “report” by Meltzer on how 1,500 people or whatever walked out of the arena during that Harlot/Bliss segment a couple weeks ago :lol:

Does Meltzer just make up stories now since he doesn’t have the inside access he once did?

surprised-surprise.gif

AEW got to figure something out. By the time they're taping for Rampage, the crowd is dead.
they probably should tape rampage first and tape dark elevation at the all elite zone.

or just run rampage on another day at the all elite zone

or maybe they should just have a better card for rampage. i fell asleep during the middle if rampage for the past two weeks...

Why not just film rampage live and extend it to an hour and a half? I know its way cheaper to film it after dynamite though.

they probably should tape rampage first and tape dark elevation at the all elite zone.

or just run rampage on another day at the all elite zone

or maybe they should just have a better card for rampage. i fell asleep during the middle if rampage for the past two weeks...
When Bryan did the tribute Japanese submissions I KNOW he was expecting a bigger reaction from the hardcore/internet AEW crowd there and they barely reacted.

Man I got survivor series floor tickets, I'm not excited at all about it lol, survivor series is the only big 4 I've never been too, might be my last wwe event ever

they really had mickie james get her *** whooped on her own farm as her farm animals looked on from afar 😂

Back
Top Bottom