October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

aew shoulda named these saturday dynamites another name, a clash of the championsish type name. that way its not so evident the nhl pushed them out their regular timeslot.

then have the eliminator and tbs tourneys start up on them

these ******* companies need to hire me for creative purposes...

ima go with laredo kid and el viking or santana and ortiz as the lucha bros surprise challengers fir aaa tag titles

The Vice episode already helped me make up my mind, but this just puts it over the top..Can't wait for Wednesday to get here so after my regular tattoo appointment I can get my Big Gold altered to have Flair's name plate blacked out..

what did dustin rhodes and ten do to be in a tournament for a shot at the world title?

make it make bloody ******* sense man

The Vice episode already helped me make up my mind, but this just puts it over the top..Can't wait for Wednesday to get here so after my regular tattoo appointment I can get my Big Gold altered to have Flair's name plate blacked out..

ric flair use to call wrestlers the n word. thats on you if you didnt believe the rumors.

same with andre the giant

miro, cole, pac, andrade, christian, punk, black, jericho, allen, jungle boy, mjf....

like ******* **** man why not put some of these feuds in the tornament as well to make it more enticing???

way too much talent to be putting dustin amd 10 in there.

aew makes some really head scratching decisions man.

miro, cole, pac, andrade, christian, punk, black, jericho, allen, jungle boy, mjf....

like ****ing **** man why not put some of these feuds in the tornament as well to make it more enticing???

way too much talent to be putting dustin amd 10 in there.

aew makes some really head scratching decisions man.
They not trying to make some of them lose matches …. Miro lost one …. Cole / black / Andrade haven’t lost yet

they don’t want Mjf losing either

christian double dipping ..:: he got impact obligations and he has only been pinned once as well

Back
Top Bottom