October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

I think mjf sucks but they've been building him up since the beginning and he seems to be getting further away from the aew belt since better guys keep getting signed. They don't do heel against heel but it'd be cool to see miro, pac, malakai, and andrade smack him around.

Sammy doesn’t even look like he can beat up Paige :lol:.

Dude looks like he belongs in the little buff boys competition

1634463472888.jpeg

man yall keep throwing me off saying just Paige :lol:

Real talk.

When y'all were first talking about Paige a few pages back I thought y'all were referring to PaigeXXX had me confused cause I thought she had unexpectedly returned. :wow:

But y'all were referring to Paige Van Zant aka Paige JDP.

They did say the lucha bros vs ftr match was under AAA rules since it was for the belts
Right but AAA rules state you can replace your tag-member (without a tag) if they go to the floor.

There was typical AEW Tornado Tag logic sprinkled into that match as well. It wasn't reffed with fidelity.

need your thoughts on this Peiji promo. They saying its the best promo in AEW history :emoji_thinking:

Two "Cowboy ****s" in one promo.......

wwe-triple-h.gif

Even though EYE don't exactly know what that means.

Haven't caught up on all my Dynamites but I see they still spamming CM Phil any chance they get.

Two "Cowboy ****s" in one promo.......

wwe-triple-h.gif

Even though EYE don't exactly know what that means.

Haven't caught up on all my Dynamites but I see they still spamming CM Phil any chance they get.
The CM Phyllis cycle - either cuts im happy to be here promo or does color commentary on Dynamite. Has a tough match with midcarder on Rampage. Nobody gets over.

The CM Phyllis cycle - either cuts im happy to be here promo or does color commentary on Dynamite. Has a tough match with midcarder on Rampage. Nobody gets over.

He's just going through the motions until he eventually turns heel.

The swarmy "I'm very happy to be here!" face doesn't work for him.

Unlike #OurLegend 1995 1995 danger style danger style he isn't versatile enough to pull off a believable face.

AEW is saying s**t as often as Rocky used to say a**es back in the day..Spamming cuss words wasn't really that cool then and it's not really cool now..Tony FarraKhan living in the past..Shame he hasn't changed with the times like me and green rhino123 green rhino123 ..

Back
Top Bottom