ODE To my Favorite Shoe of all Time. The Air Jordan 1.....

smile.gif
Since i started collecting shoes god knows how long ago, it tookme a little while to realize what the Jordan 1 means to it all. It was the first of its kind. It started more than you think. Its a classic. Its perfect in myeyes. Its too bad they destroy it with some really terrible colorways and materials, etc. But I honestly feel that this is still and always will be the bestjordan ever made. Dont get me wrong, my favorites are 1-5 and 11 and 14. But the 1's have that extra something that makes them unforgettable.

Enjoy.

87bwpyh.jpg

6x9w9av.jpg

89rxjpz.jpg

6tapc7k.jpg

6ovqluw.jpg

Not my favorite shoe, but the most influential. Most def appreciated. SMH at the mid-cut retros that came out this year.

I really love the way it looks! But it just doesn't look good on my feet!
frown.gif
I keep my black-red retros DS. I felt I have to have one, because, that'swhere it all started! I always feel I should buy the OL/NL package (because I like it), but... It doesn't change the way how it looks on me!
frown.gif

the 1s are my favorite for the very same reasons. i have the old love new love package and i used to have the black/blue retros, but i love my OGs the most(check the avatar)

1's are one of my favorite shoes, but not the best. Only have one pair of 1's now.

Use to have.

94 Black/Red 1's. Love my pair.

My fav pairs are the O.G. colorways... I have quite a few 1's outside of the 94 retro, but they are the recent 1's
eyes.gif
I am sick of the low top 1's even though I bought all of the ones thatreleased. I bought the LS models this year, they were OK. I also have the OL/NL, but hate the fact that they are mid cut. I would have loved for the OL to hadheld true to the O.G., but they still look good.

^ beautiful. I dont know why they havent made an updated release of the original colors. If they ever do i just hope and pray they use the right materails.

I only have black/red 94 retros and though they're almost beat to death, I love the I. By far, a top 10 sneaker, ever.

i would die for a pair of caro blues in size 8.5 or 9. no need the box and no need be ds cause i wanna feel them on my feet. i think it's such a beautifulshoe.

I absolutely love OG I's. I'll find some other pics later, but this will do for now...

See, Phase keeps his shoe icey cuz he lives in an igloo

laugh.gif

sole said that, not me.....

Nice stuff Jermajesty..

Angel

thanx for sharing your thoughts on the the shoe that started it all!!
happy.gif

the 1s are also my favorite shoe of all-time just because it has a timeless aura and the shoe that made Michael Jordan "Air Jordan"
pimp.gif

i really love that frame w/ the 1s!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pure hotness
devil.gif

and for all the NTers sharing their 1s, thanx also to you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

See, Phase keeps his shoe icey cuz he lives in an igloo

laugh.gif

sole said that, not me.....

Nice stuff Jermajesty..

Angel

Haha I think the igloos do tend to help just a little bit...
smile.gif
tongue.gif

Here's another semi-old pic that I had in my photobucket...

Merry Christmas everyone!

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom