Off Duty NYPD Cop Nearly Beaten to Death

:lol: ok buddy. Think the C.O's "got your back" if you want. I've seen it first hand here in NY. I don't know about in Hawaii but they don't get along up here. Or north of NY either.

Police in NY feel the C.O.'s are getting paid too much more than they do and have a more dangerous job.

C.O.'s on the other hand hate the extra work load (new inmates, paperwork) when majority of the people that are arrested are there for B.S. charges just to make a quota or a collar.

you really think C.O's with their own problems, family and responsibilities are gonna go out their way to "stick it" to a guy who assaulted/harmed a police officer just cause he's an officer? :smh:

A decent percentage of the police force are actually former corrections officer themselves.

Also, police and corrections officers share similar duties, have contact with one another on a regular basis and deal with the same offenders.

To make the blanket statement that police look down on corrections officers is foolish.

However, this dude probably won't have any worse of a time in prison than a typical offender, assuming he does his time without raising hell. COs will typically only tune the cons up if they are assaultive towards the COs or bring negative attention on themselves.

For the most part, COs want to "do their 8 and hit the gate." If this dude isn't a problem, he'll have no problem.

Why are you the only one that makes sense? Repped.

NT I feel bad for the suspect too. A stupid irrational decision was made while intoxicated, affecting multiple lives for long periods of time if not forever. And in the meantime, drunks are fighting everywhere and potheads are getting searched and harassed. But potheads aren't out there hitting people with cars and pummeling people's face into glass. Y'know?

*But that's why I live in Cali where local police don't even give a damb about weed. Not trying to derail, just trying to express how I feel. Continue on please.

Last edited:
Why are you the only one that makes sense? Repped.

wut ? lol how you rep a guy that's proving my point ? He said most corrections officers will "clock 8 and hit the gate". They trynna go home to their family. They not in there trynna seek justice for their "comrade" cause he's an officer. foh.

I should have placed a "most" or "majority" in front of "NY Police" but that's all that is wrong with my statement.

Of course not 100% of the police/C.O. have dislike for the other. There are definitely officers that turn corrections and vice versa. C.O's and cops that are friends/family as well, but to think just cause dude assaulted an officer he will have it tougher in jail is silly.

@HAWAII, you referred to me as an inmate. this just shows the arrogance and superiority most officers display. I was falsely accused of robbery and was acquitted of all charges. You are an example of the kind of officers policing us that create the hatred some people have shown in this thread.

I'm not defending anyone saying they don't feel anyway for the guy that was pummeled. because I feel like he shouldn't have took it so far, but I understand their opinion on cops.

It's not enough to win a fight anymore. You have to beat someone within an inch of their life 
mean.gif
Because sometimes you got dudes that get drop and still bump their gums like they tough still, got to get message through the hard way sadly

Nobody is listening to any gum bumping from someone who is knocked out. That was overkill. That's how you beat someone who raped your wife or stole something out of your house, not someone who you got into a club argument with.

Heres the dude:
wondered why I didn't see the usual shots @ a certain race  when a white male gets beat down ......now I see why....

if i had to generalize, i'd say that overall i have an unfavorable view of cops

but with that being said, i'm not cool with this at all

i wonder if the dude said he's a cop and maybe that provoked the guy to want to beat him down even more for whatever reason

between the fact that you can't even "defend your manhood" nowadays and stand your ground to stick up for yourself and wife because even if you shoot the fair and get the L you might be fighting some animal that tries beating you to death, and then the behavior of the people who watched...

:smh:

just adds another reason to my list for why i've been avoiding ratchet establishments

It's not enough to win a fight anymore. You have to beat someone within an inch of their life :smh:

Because sometimes you got dudes that get drop and still bump their gums like they tough still, got to get message through the hard way sadly

Nobody is listening to any gum bumping from someone who is knocked out. That was overkill. That's how you beat someone who raped your wife or stole something out of your house, not someone who you got into a club argument with.

Heres the dude:

View media item 659818
wondered why I didn't see the usual shots @ a certain race when a white male gets beat down ......now I see why....

? was that supposed to be a profound statement?

If I was there I would had asked one of the people driving to pop there trunk for a tire iron and smack the dude dead in his head.  Anybody there can had snuck a blow in on him with his fist and knock him out since he was drunk

Also who was the dude that walked up and broke a bottle on the dude face before the other dude starting beating the window

If I was Mohammed's brother, I'd be front and center at the arraignment

Because it was chaos, that didn't know who was responsible for what. Doubt she face any charges. The attacker faced minimal 
nthat.gif

LOL....all he got charged with was disrupting court precedings. You can tell the legal system, and the judge, took mercy on him. That's such a small slap on the wrist. GOOD. Stupid rapist/murderer straight got hit with an over head chair slam...and the guy didn't even get charged with assault or battery or anything. Love it.

LOL....all he got charged with was disrupting court precedings. You can tell the legal system, and the judge, took mercy on him. That's such a small slap on the wrist. GOOD. Stupid rapist/murderer straight got hit with an over head chair slam...and the guy didn't even get charged with assault or battery or anything. Love it.
Gotta applaud that judge for understanding.

@Rell826  Don't even try to argue with these dudes on this topic... I really hope there can be some sort of action taken by mods for NTer's that have no respect and wish harm on police and take joy in hearing about this kind of incident.
FOH. You guys overreacting like some little ******* because one posters with a history of semi trolling said he "didn't feel sorry" for the cop. 
Forreal its one thing to not agree with him but to "report" (
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
) and wish for him to be banned and all that is extra. He's not hurting anybody by stating his opinion.

And please don't compare people not liking cops to racism.
laugh.gif

Forreal its one thing to not agree with him but to "report" :smile:rolleyes :lol: ) and wish for him to be banned and all that is extra. He's not hurting anybody by stating his opinion.​

And please don't compare people not liking cops to racism. :lol:

What if he wasn't a cop tho?

I finally saw this and was disgusted seeing that video.

I don't know what was worse the guy attacking the cop or the cameraman laughing.

A one punch knockout is funny, but everything else after :smh::smh:

I hope he gets everything that's coming to him in jail.

I finally saw this and was disgusted seeing that video.

I don't know what was worse the guy attacking the cop or the cameraman laughing.

A one punch knockout is funny, but everything else after
mean.gif
mean.gif

I hope he gets everything that's coming to him in jail.

Juvenile Justice, although it's more of a clinical position. I do have a BS in Criminal Justice however + a handful of friends within the field, so I have quite a bit of knowledge of courts, corrections, and law enforcement.

Clearly something was said for old boy to beat the cop senseless, I'm not saying he's right I'm not saying he's wrong. It's how you wanna view it, I mean he even went to the car and attempted to break the glass so he was riled up. As a man you gotta know when to take your L's they got in a argument a mile away from this incident and from the video I can see clearly that the cop got on a wife beater. Which leads me to believe 1 of 2 things either he was hot or he was talking **** not expecting to catch a *** whooping.

I wonder if he would of just knocked the cop out and stuck around to get shot by NYPD or this off duty cop would you guys be singing the same song.

And for the record them C.O's on Rikers do not care about NYPD lol homie probably chilling getting chinese food and cell phone privileges

First time posting in this thread,

Not trying to derail this thread but this kind of ticked me a little bit. I understand the by stander effect sometimes and how people just sit there because there scared to do something.

I notice this video

A quick little cliff notes

- guy punches girl
- People come and beat him up

When the cop was getting beat up, no one bothered to save him, in fact you hear a little encouragement. But lets excuse the fact the WSHH it was a girl that got hit, two people quickly came to the rescue and pummeled the dude... why? Because it was an easy fight ? But no one could have stop Hayden Holder?

I don't know, I just don't know :smh:

First time posting in this thread,

Not trying to derail this thread but this kind of ticked me a little bit. I understand the by stander effect sometimes and how people just sit there because there scared to do something.

I notice this video

A quick little cliff notes

- guy punches girl
- People come and beat him up

When the cop was getting beat up, no one bothered to save him, in fact you hear a little encouragement. But lets excuse the fact the WSHH it was a girl that got hit, two people quickly came to the rescue and pummeled the dude... why? Because it was an easy fight ? But no one could have stop Hayden Holder?

I don't know, I just don't know
mean.gif

There's a difference between delivering over the top street justice and simply restraining the perpetrator until he gets arrested. Dude on the train got mollywopped for mushing the girl.

I find it hard to fault people for NOT stepping in. They don't know if the perp has a knife or a gun. People are crazy. You step in, they might direct their anger at you. If someone does choose to step in, good for them. They're brave for that.

At the same time, just call the cops, tape it, yell "the cops are coming" to get him to stop, but don't laugh and encourage. Dude on the ground is clearly in dire straits and you're making a joke out of it. Not cool.

Back
Top Bottom