Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Had 2 accounts and tried every off white release for resale purposes except the 1s. Only one I was able to cop was these. And it's the only one I wasn't gonna resale. Cop to rock. Win.
Screenshot_2017-11-20-14-04-24.png

Im buying the meanest bot available, no joke, Im tired of the b.s.
Always get the "pending" in under 5 secs, yet 98% of the time I miss on these limited pairs.
Cant play fair , if the game is rigged.

Im buying the meanest bot available, no joke, Im tired of the b.s.
Always get my the pending in under 6 or 7 secs, yet 98% of the time I miss.
Cant play fair , if the game is rigged.

Even bots were striking out today.

It was Nike’s ****ty order processing system that resulted in the Ls today.

I got the delivery address error, then password error, lol. I thought it was just me, but looks like a lot of us had the same issues. It's all good. I knew the chances would be slim anyway.

Well seems like now is the good time to buy the 90's will they deep any lower? What are your thoughts gents ?

Also, will they fit TTS ?or ?

SNKRS is already outdated.. not that it was ever a great system for handling the masses. It’s still random despite the “fcfs” bc you’ll just sit on pending until they sell out. It’s a lot of the reason I hardly mess with Nike/JB anymore.. waste of time and a good way to boil your blood. It still feels to me like they let only certain members through to buy..

No method really. Just had 2 phones. one with my wife's account and one with mine. Actually got an error message at first when I hit the $190 button. Thought it was an L for sure but actually ended up winning.

Can you have the same payment method for multiple accounts?

It was all luck, after you get to pending, nike randomly picked winners

That would require me to have entered the line to be pending haha. Everyone was getting payment errors and shipping address issues and ish before they could get in line.

I couldn’t even get in line for the 1s at all, even after 50+ attempts. Even when I could get in line for the other shoes and get the pending status, it was after 20 attempts and 3 minutes had gone by.

Even if it was random luck when you got in line, when you’re only in line for 3 of the 6 minutes that the shoes are live, you’re odds are cut in half.

I’m just happy this release is over with and I at least got the 1s thanks to the super mega assist by @edshoecator. Thanks again bro they’re so fire in person. I hope you get your pair in hand before the holiday!

That would require me to have entered the line to be pending haha. Everyone was getting payment errors and shipping address issues and ish before they could get in line.

I couldn’t even get in line for the 1s at all, even after 50+ attempts. Even when I could get in line for the other shoes and get the pending status, it was after 20 attempts and 3 minutes had gone by.

Even if it was random luck when you got in line, when you’re only in line for 3 of the 6 minutes that the shoes are live, you’re odds are cut in half.

I’m just happy this release is over with and I at least got the 1s thanks to the super mega assist by @edshoecator. Thanks again bro they’re so fire in person. I hope you get your pair in hand before the holiday!
very true

Back
Top Bottom