Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Honestly if they do FCFS we're screwed just off of the backdoor pairs alone. WISH is incredibly shady. I got a pair of Solar 2's from them way back when off of their disorganization. There were dudes out there at least for 36 hrs and I got there the morning of and there was no order in line, people were shoving and security was literally picking who they wanted to come in the store. One of the guards gave me the go ahead to come in and I didn't say a word. Any time I look at my Solars I feel bad because I know they should've went to someone who was actually devoted their time out there

Wish is def shady but it's worse with raffles. With ATMOS release, there were over 50 packs released. I would assume that they got more than that and backdoored them but I don't hate on that simply because I can't get mad at folks for doing business. When they do raffles it's the same people who hit and get multiple pairs.

On a side note that sucks that people waited forever for their solars but The police usually pick people to walk in the store in order of how the line is. Sometimes people take Ls in the shoe game that's how it is.

If WISH does FCFS I will be there early and I can get my hands on a pair. I was thinking that they are gonna let people snag pairs from each type of shoe. They did that with ATMOS I copped a pack and a single air max. In the end that's gonna screw people over anyways

All this flip talk

usatsi_9012773.jpg

Mike can get the hell out my face on this release. This bigger than yo legacy big dog, I got a trip to Miami in October. He can continue to get rich off me when Black Cement 3's rerelease.

Nothing wrong with the flip :lol: it's the securing this drop like it finna be a breeze i was wondering about

I have a 0% hit rate with raffles at wish. I really hope it's FCFS like Atmos was. The reason I think the collection will be FCFS is because there's 5 pairs dropping each and there will be plenty of pairs for everyone outside the store. Unlike with yeezys they get less inventory
This is assuming that Wish will actually have all of the pairs in the collection tho. I've hit 3 raffles with Wish in the last year.

I don't even deal with A Ma Maniere and Social Status.

This is assuming that Wish will actually have all of the pairs in the collection tho. I've hit 3 raffles with Wish in the last year.

I don't even deal with A Ma Maniere and Social Status.

More than likely every boutique will have the pairs. I usually don't deal with A Ma Maniere since I live farther than from SS and Wish.

So I'm guessing in Boston it'll be Bodega and Concepts... and Concepts sucks. Lol. Might be driving to New York to enter a buncha raffles

Back
Top Bottom