Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So it went from Purchased to Sold Out on my SNKRS app. It’s disappeared from my Purchased History. I should be receiving my cancellation e mail soon. What’s weird is in my Nike+ app it says preparing to ship.

Yo did you or anyone else receive a notification of this on SNKRS? For some reason the app stopped sending me notifications of any kind. I'm on Android

Yo did you or anyone else receive a notification of this on SNKRS? For some reason the app stopped sending me notifications of any kind. I'm on Android

Mine stopped as well until I got the update last week. I am getting notifications again now.

My order hasn't been cancelled yet and says "preparing to ship" on Nike+. We will see what happens.

I called Nike confirm my purchase said yes they be here on the 30 th so most likely I’m safe hope all you are to I suggest call and confirm and get the confirmation number or order number

Capture.JPG
Here's what they told me FWIW

One thing I have done in the past of orders I worried about was paying for overnight shipping. Rushed through this time and didn’t remember.

Like others have said, it’s out of our hands.
They either ship or don’t, no reason to consistently watch a screen that doesn’t move.

At this point if they cancel your order they cancel it.. there is know way you can stop it . U know what i mean? It’s not like you can beg them..

true, but i'm escalating to an elite team member or upper management to make sure they hold me down for the main release.
they can easily generate one of those access codes during the reserved period.

true, but i'm escalating to an elite team member or upper management to make sure they hold me down for the main release.
they can easily generate one of those access codes during the reserved period.
Bro they wouldn’t do that for me on the Win Like 96 11’s when I got sent the wrong size from the SNKRS cam access. If they hook you up with a code for these then buy a lotto ticket that same day.

Back
Top Bottom