Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

V0YE3.gif

agreed, my size was gone before I even saw the notice. funding other things.....vacation lol

Yeah I mean I love these, I think they’re dope. But if you can sell them, there are a lot of other shoes I think are as dope you can buy with the profits. Bred toes, top 3, shadows, there are a lot of really cool 1s you can get.

Yeah I mean I love these, I think they’re dope. But if you can sell them, there are a lot of other shoes I think are as dope you can buy with the profits. Bred toes, top 3, shadows, there are a lot of really cool 1s you can get.
Waiting on 4's with NA lol this will pay for all of them pretty much.

That’s how it seems. If you have a career and can’t be on your phone like that, then you’re SOL.

I hope these don’t end up being a draw when they release because if so, I’m not even going to try.

Wtflol depending on what kind of job u have i have a great career... And i still got them

I had a feeling Nike was doing this. anytime I lag on SNKRS I’m usually okay. But when I’m right on it and paste password at checkout....L or some type of error submitting. I wonder if they actually simulate checkout time and gauge winners based on what they think is appropriate amount of time for checkout. 5 seconds L vs 15-30 second checkout W
I wonder as well. Or if the checkout line is another queue where they randomly choose people. I did it immediately and took an L. Hopped on my wife’s account like 3 minutes later where I had to type in password and add a card and still copped. I was shocked tbh

J JC12 I'm thinking it's completely random. Several of my friends got on Snkrs a few minutes after J23's tweet went out and all got a pair.

I agree, my friend is a driver, he said he was in traffic and was on IG seen someone had posted check SNKRs, went on at 10:43 but only a 10/11 left and checked out a 10 no issues

J JC12 I'm thinking it's completely random. Several of my friends got on Snkrs a few minutes after J23's tweet went out and all got a pair.
I checked my app when I saw the notification then clicked the link after finished teaching a double period around 2 and secured a sz 6m....debating whether to sell, trade or hold on. These seem to be mass produced compared to other OW the ten.

damn you greedy. so you're a reseller, that's mad at other resellers for dumping pairs too cheap and quick making the value go down, and now your greedy self is hoping they don't even do a June release anymore and it gets cancelled just because your greedy lucky *** was able to get a pair and wants it to stay limited and valued. So you went from probably hoping your pair doesn't get "cancelled" like everyone was worrying about yesterday to now..wishing the June release gets "cancelled" for others. Greedy ***! I'm still rooting for the people that didnt get anything, that caught Ls yesterday and on today's restock access. Hope that June release happens so other people who couldn't eat that wants to rock or keep a pair gets it!

btw.... hope nike sends you the wrong shoe or your pair is defective!

A reseller na homie not at all .. trust me i am keeping these for me.. i got all access and did not even bother to get a second pair. But hey good luck with your pair.. hope nike sends u the wrong pair too lol..

I dont understand these cats reselling already on stockx, dont they require you to ship to them in two days lol?

Back
Top Bottom