Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

agreed, my size was gone before I even saw the notice. funding other things.....vacation lol
Can't say I'll get a wrong pair, if I never even got one.......
LOLLLLL.jpg

Lol

That’s means they would have to ship them today.
And the sellers don’t pay for shipping on StockX

I just got what you were saying. You have to ship it to Stockx in 2 days. You can pay Nike $5 for 2-day shipping. So you are hoping Nike actually gets the shoe to you in those 2 days that you have to ship the shoes.

Last edited:
Was working a graduation all day.. Just came in here to say. I didn't get access as usual because I'm probably on Nikes "Just Blacklist It" list... I will be ready in my L suit for next weeks continued loss.

Wtflol depending on what kind of job u have i have a great career... And i still got them

Exactly! You just have to chalk it up to high levels of sodium that arise when people miss out. Generalizations of what someone does for a living because they’re able to hit on a random drop is pure comedy.

Wtflol depending on what kind of job u have i have a great career... And i still got them

Yeah...my career is fine. And if I’d been paying attention to NT or J23, I would’ve scored...spending those 60 seconds checking out on SNKRS wouldn’t have put much of a dent in my day. I just wasn’t in the right place at the right time.

Ah well, maybe next time.

never hit early access before. when do they usually send shipping emails?

i think i saw an est of next wednesday that seems oddly slow for nike

I never get "offer expired" unless I had access & let it run out. So u probably had access. For me it always says no access on the link with no notifications on the app when it's an L.

I always get offer expired when I dont have access but I'm on the page. I confirmed this is correct for accounts that dont have access.

Nah im kidding with you bro im just trolling. I'm just bitter I didnt get a pair and took an L on release and exclusive access. All my morals out the door, I'm just feeling frustrated and ruthless lol. Congrats on the W and enjoy your pair!

Nah im kidding with you bro im just trolling. I'm just bitter I didnt get a pair and took an L on release and exclusive access. All my morals out the door, I'm just feeling frustrated and ruthless lol. Congrats on the W and enjoy your pair!

All love bro... trust me i have been 2 of 3,746 snkr app wins so i am happy i got these .. plus it’s my fathers day gift so i am hella happy

Anyone doing size swaps? I want my sz 11
I like the orange laces on em a lot...usually not very fond of highlighter colors.

Back
Top Bottom