Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

But how do I swap a size 4 to a size 9 though?!?!?

Me too man smh. Selling my size 6 tomorrow on flight club. They accepting them for 2 racks. If they sell that should be enough for me to get a size 9 next week and have a few hundred extra when everybody else pairs comes in and they desperate to sell. I hope lol

Going to end up selling stuff and copping when the price dips after the release/pairs come in. Let’s see if the cats the copped sit the release out and give others a chance.

That’s when the true colors come out.

CE98F9A3-35C9-462F-B8DF-677FFC5BA1BF.jpeg
SNKRS pair came in today

didn't people say resell wouldn't go under $1000? they're about to tomorrow

10.5 is at 1k on stockX

Going to end up selling stuff and copping when the price dips after the release/pairs come in. Let’s see if the cats the copped sit the release out and give others a chance.

That’s when the true colors come out.

That’s my plan too. I’m thinkin Tangerine Human Race NMD and maybe Black Toe
Jordan 1s can go.

So Nike doesn't do actually tracking, just giving me the expected delivery date. I would like an actual tracking number smh

I didn't say it was proof.. I said it was discussed in places other than the enquirer. I don't know if he was hungover for the flu game either but in an era of social media today there would be exposure if so.

Didn't the Bulls owner at that time owned one of the baseball teams that Jordan played for

Back
Top Bottom