Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

snkrs app notified an hour ago that my pair shipped. No email yet so I ain’t got no tracking number.
3 day weekend means I prob won’t get them until Tuesday smh

forreals! i don't even bother wasting that extra few seconds.
Yo this is me every single release. I'm just scared that I catch an L so I always forget to choose 2 day shipping :lol: .

Yo should I cop my size for $1200 or should I wait a bit?

5F52B956-FA8A-48D0-B569-8EA0ABD8787C.jpeg

Most of the people who copped, do they have them in hand yet? I wanna see when i shall buy

Im hella jealous of everybody that got 2 day shipping... mines wont be here tell wednesday. I even called and talked to a rep about uping my shipping, but couldnt do it... smh... could be worse

going for as low as $950 right now. the undercutting is real. If ppl really want these I'd cop now while the sellers are frantic
the undercutting is genuinely hilarious. i get people rushing to get as much money as possible but if it was really in your best interest to make a good buck, just pick a price and stay there. if someone's really willing to pay almost 1k above sticker price, they'll cave and buy it for 1.2 or even 1.3 above it too.

that being said, my pair is going straight to feet :smokin

the undercutting is genuinely hilarious. i get people rushing to get as much money as possible but if it was really in your best interest to make a good buck, just pick a price and stay there. if someone's really willing to pay almost 1k above sticker price, they'll cave and buy it for 1.2 or even 1.3 above it too.

that being said, my pair is going straight to feet :smokin

Noobs undercutting each other > big time resellers controlling the market

I’ll take that any day as a buyer

Love how on StockX, 8.5 is selling from 1200-1300. Yet last night one sold for 2200. Out of all the pairs that are asking 1200, why would a person pick the 2200 pair?

Love how on StockX, 8.5 is selling from 1200-1300. Yet last night one sold for 2200. Out of all the pairs that are asking 1200, why would a person pick the 2200 pair?

StockX data is not just from their own sales. Could be eBay sale, consignment shop like Flight Club etc

Back
Top Bottom