Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

so what you're sayin is this whole virgil's design exercises of visual existenialism window dressing is a waste of everyone's time if they not super limited & hittin they numbers on stock x/ebay/Flight club?

:lol: :smh:

Pretty much. Go back to the first page of this thread and you’ll see how many people hated the Chicago version when pictures first surfaced. Over time, people learned to love them when they saw how much they were selling for. Also, let’s face it. The only reason these UNCs were created is because Nike plans to Milk this Off White collection until
there is little interest left in it (same thing adidas did with the Yeezy 350 V2). There’s already 3 off white Jordan 1s, 3 off white vapormaxes, and will soon be 4 off white blazers and 4 off white Prestos. The only ones that will go for big money are the original Ten.

Dawg these joints already went down like 600-700. And it’s going to be more. The people who quickly sold are the real winners. These won’t climb back up to those prices any time soon. So ppl are holding only to make back money they could have made anyways. Not to mention there’s more places getting these.

**** the resell these are keepers in my eyes and i am keeping i can care less what they go up for !!!

I really wish I was able to checkout my siz 11 but had to double back for size 5. I sold my 2015 unc for 300 nds a couple months ago so I’m already in the plus in my eyes. Size 5 Had a bid of 1400 that is down to ~800. I would only sell these to get my size otherwise I’ll hold. You must not have any other source of income if your crazy enough to sell these right now no matter why you bought them. They are beautiful in hand, I see these going back up to 1500 in a couple of months after people realize this release was how Nike combatted bots. Random drop with all inventory released through themselves. Of course the last sentence is speculation but I’m assuming that’s the case here in US. If they do release at boutiques here in the US they will go down to 400ish. That’s my predicament. But I think the us release is done personally unless they hit snkrs again. Way to much heat this quarter they will keep something super limited for hype and marketing purposes.

FAF46A4B-3601-49B0-8D88-33E82A0048A9.jpeg

Wifey’s rotation about to be LITTY this summer :nthat:

UNC 1s sell for $300 now? I had like 5 pairs on release day and ended up selling em all for like $180 :lol:

Kinda wish I still had kept a pair they were clean AF

I just sold mine 3 weeks ago for under retail. Who would have thought.

im never dropping G money on footwear ever, 500 my absolute limit...when you're dropping that much bread its time u get some fly jewelry & a fly whip.

id even drop more for shades than footwear on da count of not crumbling over time.

im never dropping G money on footwear ever, 500 my absolute limit...when you're dropping that much bread its time u get some fly jewelry & a fly whip.

id even drop more for shades than footwear on da count of not crumbling over time.

I used to be like this. But my shades would go out of style long before I got to wear them enough. Found myself wearing shades a couple of times and giving away. I won’t give my Kicks away though

Exactly priorities matter

This is pure facts. Literally as we speak I just saw ANOTHER dude that usually hits me up for kicks post these on his insta lmao. Everyone and their mom really did cop. Some ppl got multiples. I know a dude who got 9 pair. 9!!! :sick: And you gotta think, the dudes with bread who want shoes that not many ppl have aren’t gonna want these cuz everyone copped. So that already reduces the amount of ppl willing to drop bread now

You raise a valid point. Dudes who have long cash for sneakers pay that money for shoes that are exclusive. Once they see regular people wear them, they don’t become “cool” anymore because that exclusive factor is gone. I just checked StockX again today and the price took another hit again today, these are only in the high $900s now. Crazy seeing that people were getting close to $2k a few days ago

Did anyone notice laces missing from their's? I ordered directly from Nike. Saw the blue laces. No orange. Didn't even know they came with orange. Anyone else?

They can’t restock sometbing that officially hasn’t released

I bet they still have a normal release soon but super limited like always

They can’t restock sometbing that officially hasn’t released

I bet they still have a normal release soon but super limited like always

That tweet is saying that the sneakers were released on 5/23 though. So reading this tweet would suggest that 5/23 was the official release maybe.

The only reason I bought these were to flip, for a profit & another pair I actually would rock.

Imo the whole off white collection is underwhelming.
The idea of wearing a half constructed pair of shoes is stupid to me .

I can see ppl wanting them for the sake of their collects/concept art .
I just dont get wearing em, , when they already come like theyre half way falling apart, and kind of beat & ugly looking on feet.
Again IMO ..

If u dont like it....

Pay me , or :emoji_gun:fight me. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom