Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These are going to turn into a tough hold for people while prices rubberband with all of these maybe drops coming this month. Stay strong HODLers.
Yo I just found out the other day my fams and my homie both won for me. Now that I got 2 pairs I've been thinking about flipping one. I just don't know when. I guess it's a waiting game now.

Yea I couldn’t check out a size 11 so I doubled back a size 5 and it went through. I honestly just was selling to fund either ow black vapormax 2.0 or unc in my size. Should have sold the first day for 1.4 cause now it’s at like 750. Midas whale hold them now lol. My size is a band, So if I sell now, that’s trapping backwards.

PS. to the people that pass on other sizes when they cant cop their own, more power to you. I love the feeling of at least securing something in hopes of size trades etc. this is my first ow at retail so I’m hoping to turn it in to my size so I can finally have a pair to rock

Last edited:
F560DE91-1E48-4568-BBEC-3C32A3E1D9F5.jpeg

These are dipping hard. Wonder if next week when Tuesday/Wednesday deliveries get in hand would be a good time to try double up.

These are dipping hard. Wonder if next week when Tuesday/Wednesday deliveries get in hand would be a good time to try double up.

Shhh. Don't let the secret out. Trying to double up myself. Just sold a pair on GOAT today so I have a good amount of credit once these get finalized.

Did anyone who ordered and have it say the sail blue air max get off whites shipped?

hoping for resell to hit $700, then ill bite

I said I wouldn't pay resell for these, but if some how prices drop down to the $700 I might have to change my mind on that lol. I'm not too optimistic about it, but I guess anything is possible with the broke boys always battling it out and undercutting each other to dump pairs quick by next week.

Got the notification that may pair will be here tomorrow by close of business. Not sure if I will be home. Should I just have them dropped off at an ups location instead of taking the chance of missing them tomorrow and having them sit in a truck overnight to get stolen? Just trying to take the best possible route.

Got the notification that may pair will be here tomorrow by close of business. Not sure if I will be home. Should I just have them dropped off at an ups location instead of taking the chance of missing them tomorrow and having them sit in a truck overnight to get stolen? Just trying to take the best possible route.

If not at home l, I would recommend to have UPS drop off the shoes at a UPS location. I do that all the time. Usually, UPS delivers to my home when I’m at work. For me, when I choose UPS store it gets delivered there way earlier than if it would have been at my home.

Resell really dropped on these, went from $2100 last week to about $975 today for my 10.5. I’m glad these are trending downward so if i have to spend resell, i can get a pair

Resell really dropped on these, went from $2100 last week to about $975 today for my 10.5. I’m glad these are trending downward so if i have to spend resell, i can get a pair

The other releases followed this same trend, they will settle to an average price and then slowly creep up from there as the new pears start to get fewer and fewer.

It'd be nice to know if we still have a shot at more releases for sure, that Nike message was pretty non specific about more releases. Still hoping I can get my size for retail, thats all they are worth to me to pay to wear.

Back
Top Bottom