Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

didn’t say they were mass produced i said they look mass produced as in i’d bet there’s going to be a lot more of these than the chicago’s.

my apologies if that was worded confusingly

looks mass produced because bots and known resellers didn't eat this time

most pairs are in hands of people that could never cop a pair. SNkrs Draw and releases are always limited and very few regular people even get through

Nike out here playing games :smh: . It has buyers and resellers confused and stressed :lol: .

My pair was authenticated.. that's the first time I was ever hoping they weren't lmao. Guess that's that.. After selling off two pairs of kicks it'll be like 130 out of pocket. Sneaker heads will rationalize the **** out of a purchase. :lol::frown:
Has that store ever received off whites in the past, or is this the first pair they are getting?

they sell the apparel.

Prices for a 10 never dropped to 850 so I’ll wait it out. Maybe I’ll get lucky and cop for retail somewhere on 6/9. I’m kind of bummed and kind of relieved. I’m going to try and get a pair of H2H for $225 tonight from Stock X in a 10 but it may not happen either. Finish Line never came though with restock. Chances are If I cop off of Stock X tonight, restock will happen tomrrow.

As for GOAT vs Stock X, I have sent a damaged box pair to Stock X and they passed it. It honestly did come like that from Finish Line (satin SBB) and had no tears so maybe it squeaked through

I’ve only bought 2 pairs of shoes from GOAT and both were messed up to some extent. The first pair (French blue 12s) they contacted my wife (Xmas present) and gave like $15 off due to yellowed laces. The second pair (72-10s) has a jump man Jordan tag on one pair lower than it should be and with white loose threads peeking out. They didn’t inform me of the stuff with the 72-10s.

I’ve said before the only problem I’ve had with Stock X (13 pairs of shoes and a hand bag) is 1 pair of shoes had a lot of glue stains and a weird toe box (maroon 6s). I only regret the maroon 6s as they are the only real disappointing ones I’ve received

Got my pair today .. dissapointed my box is messed up .. first time I got a box like this from Nike

6A17336B-C99D-4E2D-BC6F-8CB9E7CA9393.jpeg

A legit shop at the mall I go to put up a ig post for pre orders gaurenteed pairs for $800. Deadline was tonight. Owner claims the release date is june 9. We'll see...

Kind of disappointed a size 10 never dropped to $850 but kind of relieved. I thought about going after a 10.5 since they’re like $50 cheaper but with a shoe that expensive I want my true size unless they don’t fit TTS which I’m sure they do

Back
Top Bottom