Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The official release was the surprise drop on 5/23, there’s no other release. The 6/9 date and 6/23 rumored date are not happening.
And Who Are You Again? :nerd:

Gonna Go Ahead And Believe What This Well Known Reseller Is Saying.... Y’all Believe Who You Want :nerd:
496F3C3E-43AD-4E90-8DF8-037D4CFAB10A.jpeg

Prices for a 10 never dropped to 850 so I’ll wait it out. Maybe I’ll get lucky and cop for retail somewhere on 6/9. I’m kind of bummed and kind of relieved. I’m going to try and get a pair of H2H for $225 tonight from Stock X in a 10 but it may not happen either. Finish Line never came though with restock. Chances are If I cop off of Stock X tonight, restock will happen tomrrow.

As for GOAT vs Stock X, I have sent a damaged box pair to Stock X and they passed it. It honestly did come like that from Finish Line (satin SBB) and had no tears so maybe it squeaked through

I’ve only bought 2 pairs of shoes from GOAT and both were messed up to some extent. The first pair (French blue 12s) they contacted my wife (Xmas present) and gave like $15 off due to yellowed laces. The second pair (72-10s) has a jump man Jordan tag on one pair lower than it should be and with white loose threads peeking out. They didn’t inform me of the stuff with the 72-10s.

I’ve said before the only problem I’ve had with Stock X (13 pairs of shoes and a hand bag) is 1 pair of shoes had a lot of glue stains and a weird toe box (maroon 6s). I only regret the maroon 6s as they are the only real disappointing ones I’ve received

this is the same experience ive had with stockx. Seems all sellers just get rid of their b-grades ugly pairs via stockx

Nike really got the last laugh with them coupon codes

folks were getting them for every little thing for a while

now we can barely even use them on any thing we want lol

My thing is how the hell Nike gonna give you a coupon because they ****ed up a SNKRS purchase, and you can't use it on SNKRS?

Because of what i just mentioned lol

people ruined it

it's messed up but that's what they decided

i could also be 100% wrong and they were planning to do it all long with their greedy selves

Hopefully you're keeping that pair to wear, because that replacement box won't pass on GOAT or Stockx, and any local buying from you will either lowball you because of no OG box or think your pair is suspicious lol.

I would never sell these or any high priced item on StockX at all. I dont use Goat at all. I just sold my Vapormaxs for $540 cash locally tonight. Dude wanted a price on the UNC 1s but told him no go at the moment.

looks mass produced because bots and known resellers didn't eat this time

most pairs are in hands of people that could never cop a pair. SNkrs Draw and releases are always limited and very few regular people even get through

lol no i meant the quality and build feel more like a shoe that’s been mass produced where as the chicago’s feel more like an “off white” limited collab

Because of what i just mentioned lol

people ruined it

it's messed up but that's what they decided

i could also be 100% wrong and they were planning to do it all long with their greedy selves
Nah people aint ruin it, you can still ask for codes all day on Nike chat.

Back
Top Bottom