Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't think Stockx does returns. I'm glad my pair had both laces so I won't have to deal with that.

They say they don't but I did almost a month later...some a**** convinced me my pair of WC 88s I purchased was fake because some minor factory flaws...possibly b grades but I checked the tag with my buddies and they were legit but for the price I paid I returned them.

They say they don't but I did almost a month later...some a**** convinced me my pair of WC 88s I purchased was fake because some minor factory flaws...possibly b grades but I checked the tag with my buddies and they were legit but for the price I paid I returned them.

Interesting. They do say to inspect them in case there are any discrepancies so I guess nothing is set in stone. But I wonder how they'd handle it. A legitimacy claim is a little different from a legit pair with no issues except missing accessories.

Interesting. They do say to inspect them in case there are any discrepancies so I guess nothing is set in stone. But I wonder how they'd handle it. A legitimacy claim is a little different from a legit pair with no issues except missing accessories.

I did leave that bs hang tag on.....true.

Yea that’s how dudes get violated. If someone charges back on me over laces and they’re in the same city problem is an understatement

I don't understand what you're trying to say. you're saying its cornball sht to chargeback over laces, which some members are suggesting to do if they receive missing laces from stockx.

How would it be a problem if you don't know who the seller is? stockx does not disclose the buyer/seller

I don't understand what you're trying to say. you're saying its cornball sht to chargeback over laces, which some members are suggesting to do if they receive missing laces from stockx.

How would it be a problem if you don't know who the seller is? stockx does not disclose the buyer/seller
That’s takin advantage. Now if it came with Two right shoes and stockx said go **** your self then I would understand a chargeback scenario

The seller wouldn’t even know if you returned them. It’s not like they send the shoes back to the seller and take the money back. StockX just lists them themselves.

The seller wouldn’t even know if you returned them. It’s not like they send the shoes back to the seller and take the money back. StockX just lists them themselves.
This...

Once the shoes are authenticated and your paid, you’re done with the transaction.

That’s takin advantage. Now if it came with Two right shoes and stockx said go **** your self then I would understand a chargeback scenario

how's that taking advantage? people are paying a premium and stockx takes 9% commission from the sale.

if stockx refuses to rectify the situation, im charging back and they can handle that with my CC company.

This from stockx specifically on the unc

"Thanks for reaching out. Sellers must include all original accessories when selling their sneakers. The Jordan 1 Retro High Off-White University Blue does come with the extra laces, so those would be considered an original accessories. "
Then I dodged a bullet with them because they were authenticated and paid out depsite no orange laces in the package I received.

Last edited:
Do you mind posting that link from Stockx saying accesories are not necessary?

For an off white laces are important and id be extremely concerned if i paid 1000USD+ for a shoe and it did not come with everything it is suppose to come with. More so with the UNC ...the orange laces imo make that shoe pop.
This is what I saw, it was from about three months ago...still not too far back.

I don’t think a chargeback would be the answer, you still have the product so more than likely it won’t go your way as planned. And chargebacks/disputes on credit cards affect your credit score. Is it really worth the hassle. I just closed on a house and these words came directly from the lender.

ha real mature. can't wait for the day you get played on stockx on a high reselling pair and hear you complain about charging back

I don’t think a chargeback would be the answer, you still have the product so more than likely it won’t go your way as planned. And chargebacks/disputes on credit cards affect your credit score. Is it really worth the hassle. I just closed on a house and these words came directly from the lender.

if you've provided the correspondence between you and stockx trying to resolve the situation (and even offer to return the product), i don't see how that would mess up your credit score? meh

Then I dodged a bullet with them because they were authenticated and paid out depsite no orange laces in the package I received.
Guy who authenticated your pair was lazy. They aren’t known to be perfect either way, they barely glance at that stuff either

Chargebacks don’t affect your credit score, only was it does is if you abuse it on a single card they would likely close your account thus lowering your score depending on age and credit amount

Back
Top Bottom