Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm pretty sure it was FA only then too. I actually flew to Chicago and got them from FTA. My FTL account had over $3000 on it then, I would've entered there and won. MYFTA account had just became Platinum.

Anything over $300 means absolutely nothing. I’m leaning towards VIP being pointless period. Its probably still random just like the raffle system. Stores who “charge” you to increase your chances of buying other stuff should be fined. I say charge because you’re spending money with them for VIP points.

It's meant everything to me. I hit everything when I have money spent. As soon as it reset for me, I didn't hit anything until I got my money back up. That was my situation for all 3 stores. I think it's location dependent too. What's been true for me here in Atlanta could be completely different for someone in NY or a random part of TX.

Makes sense not to share the code.

People across the country would join the raffle with no intention of even picking up
Makes no sense not sharing the code why would any one enter just to not win? Man y’all gotta quit having that mind set that’s why y’all don’t win nothing “greed gets you no we’re IMO

Ok big problem, I sold my OW UNCs on StockX an hour ago, and I have sellers remorse.... what can I do? they are talking about a 15% of sale fee for not going thru with it. Please help

Ok big problem, I sold my OW UNCs on StockX an hour ago, and I have sellers remorse.... what can I do? they are talking about a 15% of sale fee for not going thru with it. Please help
If you fight it and it’s your first time they probably won’t ... plus don’t sell there going to be going up just have patience look at all the off white 500+ and especially aj1 1000+

They're most likely not going to follow through with the cancellation fee, if it's you're first time you're good.

They have a hard time enforcing that 15% fee. Just tell them you realized that they are missing all of the laces or something.

Retail + 15% StockX sale cancellation fee is still way cheaper than the resale you’d have to pay to get them back.

Seems to me a no brainer to take the hit and keep your shoes if you’re really gonna miss em.

Edit: or like the people above said maybe they’ll just wave the fee. Either way u shouldn’t have to sell the shoes.

Last edited:
what price can we expect these to sit at after release?
People after they release are gona want to make quick 500!! Bucks so there going to start to under cut each other again but if the majority of the bots get em there not going to drop a lot more and prices will slowly rise up like the other ow j1 1000+ but I feel like u wanna sell em if you do now is the time

7D382105-477B-4C5A-A242-131C25471ED5.jpeg
I don’t know if I can pull off wearing them but they are pretty nice to look at lol.

That's why I was selling my pair. But it's a beautiful show. If they ever made a black pair, it would be on and crackin.
Can’t pull them off? They’re just a fancy Jordan 1. I’m a 35 year old mental health counselor living that married dad life. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you have to wear a pair of air monarchs. Besides, the camp out air monarchs sold out so you might as well wear these instead.

Last edited:
I love when I see older guys wearing jays, always give them the head nod. I've tried to get my dad to wear them but he can't stomach the price, it's bad when I think $200 is cheap

Took about 10 min of trying but also guessed the code :pimp:
I doubt any codes will get posted
I only saw 2 codes get posted on twitter
But when I tried them they didn’t work(expired)

Back
Top Bottom