Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

giphy.gif

7D382105-477B-4C5A-A242-131C25471ED5.jpeg
I don’t know if I can pull off wearing them but they are pretty nice to look at lol.
That's why I was selling my pair. But it's a beautiful show. If they ever made a black pair, it would be on and crackin.
Can’t pull them off? They’re just a fancy Jordan 1. I’m a 35 year old mental health counselor living that married dad life. Just because you’re old doesn’t mean you have to wear a pair of air monarchs. Besides, the camp out air monarchs sold out so you might as well wear these instead.
I hear you, I just do my best to not look like Fabolous, all matchy matchy. I gotta keep em low key like, "oh these ole things yeah they coo".

Thank you all seriously! Thought I was over them, made the mistake of looking at them again after they sold, my daughter walks in the room and says, "oooh you have the zip tie shoes!" That did it... I'm using the 1st timer don't have all the laces combo excuse, thanks fam!

Could’ve just sold them and then brought them back next week at a cheaper price. Save some money

It's not even Tuesday and prices are plunging. 8.5 went to $905. That size was holding steady for the longest.

Bought these off StockX on Wednesday but seller still hasn't shipped. Starting to lose hope they'll actually go through with it

Bought these off StockX on Wednesday but seller still hasn't shipped. Starting to lose hope they'll actually go through with it
Yea, this happened to me like 3 times in a row on the OW chucks. They gave me $20 and we’re finally able to find me a pair

0% success rate for me trying to guess codes

There’s like 10000 possible options. Good luck guessing that. If the code changes every 30 minutes, you have to input 333 codes per minute to make sure you cover all 10000 possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom