Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

12:32 here

B4F.gif

Last edited:
I don't care about this event, we need to know what we need to do to sign up or whatever for the pre-release between 9-13 lol that's the only thing ppl are looking for, smh Nike and there pump fakes

I was on the proper page way before the 11 am reservation time, but you needed a special code to access it. So I had no luck. Also, they just sent the email notification to me, which means they're pulling the bs.
What would u expect?

What would u expect?

I would expect no code, or for them to give you the code prior if they actually want you to be able to reserve a seat. They didn't even put the code in the e-mail they sent an hour and a half after the reservation time. Doesn't make sense to me.

So question...these events are they just workshops and networking **** or are they releasing any of the shoes to the public to buy?

So question...these events are they just workshops and networking **** or are they releasing any of the shoes to the public to buy?

according to @brendanfowlerbrendanfowler on ig attending the t-shirt presto event won't get you the shoes...

Back
Top Bottom