Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

And looks like the name change is false, gave my account to a buddy last night and this morning the name was changed, now let’s hope it sticks on the list

Not sure how you pulled that off G.
I changed up my name Monday and the app only updated Sunday...

Won’t work.
Peep the app, look at the name on welcome screen or under the reservation. If not enough time went by for it to update, it’ll still be under your name.

Why so snkrs can crash. They won’t do normal off white release ever again. Remember the last time they tried.

Remember the jacks a week ago
I meant in stores outside of the usual major cities. Like the store on State st and that store in Lexington. Everyone doesn't live in NY, parts of cali, Chicago and Houston and one random store in the south isn't fair for anyone outside of that metro area. Its wack.

Its wild frustrating to not have any viable option other than flying or driving 100s of miles to participate in raffles out of state/region. Raffles. Not even a guaranteed purchase but a raffle. Smh.

Got to Kith at like 9:50 and it’s 10:30 now and I’m already back in midtown. It moved quickly all things considered.

It’s a shame you can tell how many resellers are picking these up to flip because they’re all in brick fits lmaooo smfh

Its wild frustrating to not have any viable option other than flying or driving 100s of miles to participate in raffles out of state/region. Raffles. Not even a guaranteed purchase but a raffle. Smh.
We get it, I understand, you're sick. I am too. Nike sends the kicks out from my city of Memphis yet we are not afforded the same opportinites that the major towns do. The shoes literally sit in our city. If someone has off whites or any exclusives on their feet here, its because they stole it from the plant because we cant buy it. I gave up complaining long ago. If it shows up on snkrs, hopefully I hit. If not, it's not in the cards for me

everybody hitting i'm just here like say double up one mo gain lol

PgvDYV.gif

Maybe I can reverse jinx it, but I doubt these are going to drop again on SNKRS today. Initial release for SNKRS was it, and thats that. It was stated Retailers only for today as the re-release, just based on that alone...can't see why most would think Nike will drop these again on the app/online.

We get it, I understand, you're sick. I am too. Nike sends the kicks out from my city of Memphis yet we are not afforded the same opportinites that the major towns do. The shoes literally sit in our city. If someone has off whites or any exclusives on their feet here, its because they stole it from the plant because we cant buy it. I gave up complaining long ago. If it shows up on snkrs, hopefully I hit. If not, it's not in the cards for me
Oh wow. Yeah, that's even worse. :frown:

Maybe I can reverse jinx it, but I doubt these are going to drop again on SNKRS today. Initial release for SNKRS was it, and thats that. It was stated Retailers only for today as the re-release, just based on that alone...can't see why most would think Nike will drop these again on the app/online.

Many credible sources are saying stock is loaded

Back
Top Bottom