Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just picked up at FTA state st
They have a ton of pairs
Saw about 10-12 pages
Probably 24-32 pairs per page
Said unclaimed pairs get released at 6
I imagine there will be a lot of pairs left over imo

Did you see a line up for unclaimed pairs? If so is it deep?

Kith Miami had to have around 500+ pairs. I came an hour after my window started and had to wait 1.5hrs to purchase. I'm now within 10 of the register. Ridiculous.

First Kith W:nthat:
NJ to NY

15294248573655528804897941640180.jpg

Attachments

• 15294247667639084208311672699973.jpg
    15294247667639084208311672699973.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 11
Seems like everyone double or tripled up

Wtf

"If you really wanted these, you got [on a plane, flew to Chicago, Uber'd to the Footaction, waited outside the Footaction until it opened this morning, got a ticket for unclaimed pairs, left and came back at 6PM today, picked up an unclaimed pair, swapped for your size if necessary] them." Massive GR.

my guy said that he saw a line of about 30 people this morning....they gave out tickets and told them to come back at 6pm.

Might be right
Saw an employee by the front door with a clipboard
Maybe giving out tickets and taking names
I got there a little after 10 so i must of just missed it when they opened

"If you really wanted these, you got [on a plane, flew to Chicago, Uber'd to the Footaction, waited outside the Footaction until it opened this morning, got a ticket for unclaimed pairs, left and came back at 6PM today, picked up an unclaimed pair, swapped for your size if necessary] them." Massive GR.

OD. Ain’t nobody flying around for a “chance” that’s dumb

Just picked up at Concepts in Boston. First time winning a raffle with them. Could’ve been a double up for me, but I sold my first pair from the snkrs release. Took the risk, but really wanted to have these to wear. So glad it paid off.

no spots in Bay Area dropped these. caved in and copped on StockX. Prices slowly rising.

Prices were there lowest yesterday when people were still hoping and assuming a snkrs drop. Since there are no online pairs. What sells today sells today and as a result prices will rise. I got in right at the lowest point

Prices were there lowest yesterday when people were still hoping and assuming a snkrs drop. Since there are no online pairs. What sells today sells today and as a result prices will rise. I got in right at the lowest point

Which price did you get in at and what size?

Back
Top Bottom