Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Dude posted that he resold them and @'d the store and.. nvm.. so much going on in that post.. :lol:

why mj.gif

Cleared $603 on StockX. That $400 profit will be going towards a Levi's 4 double up...

Inversely, i don’t know what people see in the Levi 4s. Both the black and white pairs are pretty “meh” to me, and i thought the Reese Forbes SB Dunk were a much better denim shoe.

I can’t wait to get my UNCs in from stockx tomorrow. I wish i waited a little for the price to drop, but at least i have them and a lesson is learned.

Following my size 8 on StockX, hoping that it drops to 600. But so far it’s been steady at 800.

for some people, $50 is worth it rather than have to take pics, negotiate with broke bois, take more pics for the fufu detectives, coordinate meetup place/time, drive and wait, etc.

i’m too old for dat...gimme my shipping label and my money and im done, b.

Risking your safety, risking getting counterfeit money, risking the buyer changing their mind or trying to change the price at the last minute, wasting time, wasting gas ... Yeah, I value my life and time way more than the price difference.

My dude said that like you gotta pay 50 to post shoes :lol: it doesn't get to your pocket to even come out. I haven't sold tho so what do I know

for some people, $50 is worth it rather than have to take pics, negotiate with broke bois, take more pics for the fufu detectives, coordinate meetup place/time, drive and wait, etc.

dealing with broke bois is the worst. these dudes here in Chicago basically try to harass you until you sell at their lowball price

Low balling is ironically at an all time high/worst. I'm down for negotiation but people will blatantly offer less than half the cost like FOH.

I get it. I just need all mine. Same reason I hate ebay. Pics is easy, negotiating is nothing, meetups are my time my place all this stuff is easy money to me.

Last edited:
luckily, I haven't had a bad experience selling locally. I let it be known in the description that consumer is responsible for pick up (I pick the location) and FIRM on price. All lowball offers will simply be ignored. I even tell them to call me when they are about 10-15 minutes away from the meet up location, so I know when to leave my house

Big facts. Learned my lesson selling a shooting stars pack on there. Never again

What happened.. I stopped selling high priced stuff there a while ago but thank god I haven't had an issue other than annoying *** buyers with fake excuses for why they bid and want to cancel.

What happened.. I stopped selling high priced stuff there a while ago but thank god I haven't had an issue other than annoying *** buyers with fake excuses for why they bid and want to cancel.
Dude said he didn’t get the package and filed a claim, luckily I had sig confirmation. Long story short it took like a month for investigation and froze my $600 up forever but ruled in my favor because someone at that address signed for it, but knowing ebay it could have easily went the other way. I technically didn’t take the L but it scared me away from ever selling anything expensive on there. I’ve heard other people’s horror stories so I’m pretty fortunate.

selling and buying has been a LOT better since stockx and GOAT. i legit just post it, wait for it to sell, then drop it off at UPS which is like a 2 min walk from work. i could post on FB groups for days and get no hits cause broke boys always tryna lowball even after showing them my payout from stockx

Back
Top Bottom