Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Dude said he didn’t get the package and filed a claim, luckily I had sig confirmation. Long story short it took like a month for investigation and froze my $600 up forever but ruled in my favor because someone at that address signed for it, but knowing ebay it could have easily went the other way. I technically didn’t take the L but it scared me away from ever selling anything expensive on there. I’ve heard other people’s horror stories so I’m pretty fortunate.

Glad that *** hat didnt get away with the BS. I remember I sold a guy some Crown Jewel LBJ's in person and he told me about using Sig Conf.. never did anything less since then for just that reason.

Care to explain?
buyer can file a claim and say anything from "i didn't get the package" to "these aren't authentic" and ebay will side with them almost 100% of the time. there are stories out there where people bought yeezys or some other high-priced shoe, then filed a claim and got their money back.....later to not send the shoes back, send them back worn or beat up, or send back fakes. you can fight it as a seller, but ebay aint gonna hear it most of the time.

Dude said he didn’t get the package and filed a claim, luckily I had sig confirmation. Long story short it took like a month for investigation and froze my $600 up forever but ruled in my favor because someone at that address signed for it, but knowing ebay it could have easily went the other way. I technically didn’t take the L but it scared me away from ever selling anything expensive on there. I’ve heard other people’s horror stories so I’m pretty fortunate.

and for that reason, $50.00 to stockx is easier to deal with. :rofl:

You didn’t have to wait a month, could’ve just called Ebay and they would’ve freed your money up right away. Happens to me all the time

The most it goes down is .5%, right?

Screen-Shot-2016-12-22-at-6.27.34-AM-1100x347.png

when i first started selling (which i do to only make my pairs free) it was grailed, ebay has always been mad expensive to me, but grailed i had so many time wasters, ******!tters, & lowballers, coupled that with hearing horror stories of chargebacks & other scams. i was fortunate to make about 3 sells on there which were all legit, then i tried stockx, the free shipping, the no hassle for the small fee was worth it to me, i just passed the 7 sell mark with 3 sales last week & i don't see me using anyone else right now. i might try goat for a couple of my lightly used pairs tho.

Wow pic floating around on Twitter. Somebody went HAM at Nike Chicago today.

and for that reason, $50.00 to stockx is easier to deal with. :rofl:
Strictly meetup for me, gotta have clientele and network though. I will accept PayPal gift all day tho, maybe invoice if I trust you.

Y’all will complain about not getting free shipping, stores not honoring your reward certificates, and retail prices going up $30 over a 7 year timeframe but be quick to act like $50 ain’t nothing. Furthermore, technically the StockX fees on these are $75+.

Last edited:
Nobody on Twitter or Instagram or chat room flexing or shouting out @TrophyRoomStore @HEIRMJ for getting there off white Jordan 1 unc.
Went with 7 friends all different sizes. It's really obvious based on what other stores got for stock , good looking out Nobody won nothin from Trophy Room

Strictly meetup for me, gotta have clientele and network though. I will accept PayPal gift all day tho, maybe invoice if I trust you.

Y’all will complain about not getting free shipping, stores not honoring your reward certificates, and retail prices going up $30 over a 7 year timeframe but be quick to act like $50 ain’t nothing. Furthermore, technically the StockX fees on these are $75+.

Meetups are usually cheaper than online, so it's a wash

^ thanks for clearing that up, heard some stories, gonna try and stay away from them now and do it through pure sneaker sources

Back
Top Bottom