Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Trying to decide if I wanna brave the cold and the madness if I get the L. I know I’d be able to get something heading out there

WOW, LITERALLY TWO MINUTES LATER :wow:

Screenshot_20200214-170603_Foot Locker.jpg

Trying to decide if I wanna brave the cold and the madness if I get the L. I know I’d be able to get something heading out there

Imma head down there tomorrow with the wifey to enter raffles for the Yeezys.

Might stop by state street and grab a bite to eat and watch the circus.

wow, literally two minutes later

Screenshot_20200214-170603_Foot Locker.jpg

ddaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmn bro good ****.

Literally just got off the phone with FootLocker. The lady said that she could see that I did get the reservation which has now expired. So I had my size 13 and now whoever was on the waitlist got promoted. And there’s nothing they can do unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

Literally just got off the phone with FootLocker. The lady said that she could see that I did get the reservation which has now expired. So I had my size 13 and now whoever was on the waitlist got promoted. And there’s nothing they can do unbelievable
WTF. That’s B.S.

WTF. That’s B.S.
RIGHT!!!!!! She’s was like. I can check to see if you won but I can’t accept it even if you did. So I said sure I would like to know. She said yep you did win but the reservation has now expired. So it’s just salt in the wound at this point.

RIGHT!!!!!! She’s was like. I can check to see if you won but I can’t accept it even if you did. So I said sure I would like to know. She said yep you did win but the reservation has now expired. So it’s just salt in the wound at this point.

I hope enough people show them how inept their new app is. This is just plain wrong.

Back
Top Bottom