Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

iPhone 11 Pro Max androids 5G nine of that **** matters when you got **** like that up there happenin!

Off whites are next

backdoor

8D4062B6-0C11-4859-9D8A-9C06B98830F5.jpeg
C65CB76F-F47D-4BB3-8C77-54D5038E317E.jpeg
Dammm 🤦🏾‍♂️

Well I think I might of lost my kids sized 5s. I know yall that lost a mens size must be hurting.

Well I think I might of lost my kids sized 5s. I know yall that lost a mens size must be hurting.
Sad part about it is there is probably going to be leftovers. And even with FootLocker system screwing up we still won’t get our pairs. They could easily add a reservation to your account and fix the issues. Especially if they can see that you did get the reservation but couldn’t confirm. Who would do that? Not confirm a limited shoe like this? Answer is nobody

I guess I'll just settle with my snkrs pass win for now. Still got snkrs app and another raffle to wait on. Still suck I should of had as kids pair as well. Really if we didnt all have problems I wouldnt have ever came off the waitlist anyway.

lol thanks. nah, my wins are usually 50% state 50% riverside

It took me forever to break into state
But once I did I was killing it there
Now I gotta start all over again to get in
I think it was you that was striking out on the footapps lately before it went to FLX
Glad you are getting some W’s now
I know it’s rough being 8.5

It took me forever to break into state
But once I did I was killing it there
Now I gotta start all over again to get in
I think it was you that was striking out on the footapps lately before it went to FLX
Glad you are getting some W’s now
I know it’s rough being 8.5
thanks man. yeah, it's been really up and down with the footapps. I was hitting for a while up until LA to CHIs, then hit a dry spell until bred 11s.

Wish I knew if it’d be worth heading down tomorrow to try and get FCFS don’t want to waste a whole Saturday soooo over this **** every weekend

Back
Top Bottom