Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

the sup 5's drop brings back sad times for me lol. Loved the camo cw the most in the beginning, after all these years, I think the white or the black was lowkey the best cw to have. But having fire reds (both ver.) and metallics back then, I wanted the more unique desert camo.

the sup 5's drop brings back sad times for me lol. Loved the camo cw the most in the beginning, after all these years, I think the white or the black was lowkey the best cw to have. But having fire reds (both ver.) and metallics back then, I wanted the more unique desert camo.
Likewise, struggling with the Camos made me get metallic whites, which I wore endlessly.

good to hear opinions, probably shouldn’t stock up on models when I have so many more I need. which do you guys think will be better trade bait down the line these 5’s or the OW dunks?

D5DEBD5B-E9DC-46B2-B7BD-AEF865DC95EB.jpeg

5s just arrived today. These are way better in person. The material isn’t as flimsy as i thought it would be and slimming down the padding makes the shoe a lot more comfortable to wear

Anyone else kinda surprised these didn’t have an orange tab or “AIR” on them? I dunno, could have been some extra flair but I guess they decided otherwise.

they were under $1k for a little bit shortly after the release (size 8 ). I was looking because I wanted to trade my spare black toes for the storm blues but storm blues were slightly higher in price because they were legit union exclusive lol

Anyone else kinda surprised these didn’t have an orange tab or “AIR” on them? I dunno, could have been some extra flair but I guess they decided otherwise.
I’m glad they don’t. At some point he had to stop following the same formula.

Off-White x Air Jordan 4 SP WMNS
Color: Sail/Muslin-White-Black
Release Date: Summer 2020
Price: $200
1582849991520.png

Off-White-Air-Jordan-4-Sail-2020-Release-Date-2.jpg

1582850063748.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom