Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

73B590EF-4F35-4F2F-9B02-093F1DA24CBD.jpeg

mine arrive in 3 days from stockx, anticipation is killing me. prices are exactly still at what I copped for. copping another pair in a week or two to sit on for a year and cashing out on a lil sumn by then. sneakers are better than the stock market I swear

mine arrive in 3 days from stockx, anticipation is killing me. prices are exactly still at what I copped for. copping another pair in a week or two to sit on for a year and cashing out on a lil sumn by then. sneakers are better than the stock market I swear

Where do you think they will be at in a year or two? Looking at my travis 1 lows, they are kinda standing still at 600€-700€ in my size, which is still crazy but I can't see these OW 5s go higher than 900€ (keeping in mind that I wear a 10.5 so that's definitely a factor too)

Where do you think they will be at in a year or two? Looking at my travis 1 lows, they are kinda standing still at 600€-700€ in my size, which is still crazy but I can't see these OW 5s go higher than 900€ (keeping in mind that I wear a 10.5 so that's definitely a factor too)
mine are a 7, I can easily see them doubling, all the OW Jordans at least double within a year/year and a half

Na you just don't know good stocks....

Look like normal breds, except for the 'AIR' and the translucent tab and wings - he could've definitely done better IMO. I actually like the white version of the 4s which were posted 1 or 2 pages ago, but they'll be impossible to get because of the 'AIR' and translucent tabs - they'd probably still sell out if they weren't a Off White collab but resell would be much lower.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom