Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Not really, this shoe will go and stay at a ridiculous resell price

Prices should definitely come down on these. They are like $2,000 and up from what I've seen, but stores like bodega and other smaller boutiques are saying they will have them in November which means there will hopefully be a decent amount. Seems like more pairs per shoe than the KAWS release but hype is also elevated.

If I win and get a 2k+ offer they are gone. I don't see this shoe going for less then 15 though unless that release is wider then anticipated

the only way i would sell is if i know i could get another pair in november but theres no guarantee so who knows

I can't live with this much hype, really wtf

the 90s will probably reach reasonable prices once they come to it and there hasn't been a single good selling af1 since the 90s so I might just hold my hopes high

If anyone had any doubts, the way Nike is handling this release confirms they don't give a **** on any other release.

If anyone had any doubts, the way Nike is handling this release confirms they don't give a **** on any other release.

We learned this when they let us vote on a sneaker wait a year for it to drop and be limited along with the rest of the air max month sneakers

Oh and put it a pack with a pair of 3's nobody cares for

This is nerve racking at this point I wish they would just drop the results already I hate waiting let me know it fate

Back
Top Bottom