Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I still wish they had the cream midsole as well like the first leaked sample but I’m still going for them to take an L

Today’s sneaker culture still amazes me at times. Back in my day(I’m sounding really old...lmao 36 btw) you wanted your j’s to always look new until they didn’t anymore. Now it’s opposite.....people want them out the box looking “vintage” 🤣🤣🤣

No i still want them looking new, these arent bad looking tho

even u like em a lil

Today’s sneaker culture still amazes me at times. Back in my day(I’m sounding really old...lmao 36 btw) you wanted your j’s to always look new until they didn’t anymore. Now it’s opposite.....people want them out the box looking “vintage” 🤣🤣🤣

Same here bro, I'm 28 and I remember that too, even as a little *** kid I wanted all my Nike's looking fresh. Breaking out the toothbrush and laundry soap to clean up nightly lol.

$225

So now that these had a date, got pushed back, got a new date and are now on NDC all without anything about the black 4s, I guess it's a wrap for the black 4s then? Or do you think they'll still come out like next month perhaps.

IMO I think OW Bred 4's has to release, even if its not this year. Its just too iconic of a CW and the 1's and 5's got the OG color treatment and I can't see them leaving the 4's to only have the Muslin colorway, especially when we know OW bred 4's exists lol

Reps are out already. (From reddit)
c9y99b4jb4u51.jpg

$225

So now that these had a date, got pushed back, got a new date and are now on NDC all without anything about the black 4s, I guess it's a wrap for the black 4s then? Or do you think they'll still come out like next month perhaps.

the 4s were always releasing in dec/January

rumors of anything before November were always FALSE. Boys just jump the gun when they think they have info. Really unfortunate because you get all these YouTube guys and sneaker accounts spreading misinformation

the 4s were always releasing in dec/January

rumors of anything before November were always FALSE. Boys just jump the gun when they think they have info. Really unfortunate because you get all these YouTube guys and sneaker accounts spreading misinformation
4s arent releasing anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom